CLOUDLAND @ HAMPTON

BDF36

Now now...we fumble on the 2 yd line, we have two TD's called back and 100 yds of penalties and many other things....

HV had two penalties I believe one called back a TD.....

We slapped HV in the mouth just fine '2010....as they did us...

I see no proof that HV would've WON no matter what!

Thats old news anyway and I still like ya!

Good luck in the post season....and I DONT make excuses :thumb:

You sound just like me trying to defend myself and team and say I'm not making excuses after we lost to Hampton. You guys pounded me for making "Excuses". I guess it's your turn to make em. I do recall lots of Hampton fans saying they don't make excuses. You got beat by a better team get over it. Sometimes when you lose to a bigger school with more players , and resources , fan support , coaches , dry rubber balls to kick with , you just have to live with it and move on. :mrgreen:

• Upvote 1

YOu could call it bold predictions or just being a loyal fan. Hampton boldly predicted they would beat HV last week and it didnt' happen. This week it will happen again in a different way. Cloudland is gonna have the ball all night. Its gonna be 4 yards and a cloud of dust all night long. They will never stop it. Hampton defenders will get tired tackling Childress, Cole, and Shell. Comparing scores with other teams is never accurate when you talk about this rivalry. Last year it was 13-6 and we were horrible. This year the resistance will be even tougher. Anytime Cloudand has set their mind to doing something, they do it. Mmmm...mmm. upset a coming.

Wow man, you just can't let it go. HV did win last week. Ok we got it. Move on. You do have JC to worry bout this week.

As for your math, we can all tell you went to HV.

HV had two penalties all night. One of them was a TD that was called back. But you scored on that drive anyway so it doesn't matter. It would have mattered if you hadn't scored. So no added points.

HV 29.

Hampton had so many penalties that equaled 100 yards and two touchdowns called back and a fumble on the two yard line that ended drives. If Hampton doesn't fumble, and doesn't have those two TD's called back that would be Hampton plus 21.

Hampton 33, 30 if we missed the extra points.

Hampton 30-33

HV 29

Yardage was 266 HV, 262 Hampton. The refs changed the outcome of this game. If you dispute that you are just plain stupid.

Now let us all move on. I love the bold predictions of some Cloudland fans. Don't mistake Hampton being down because Cloudland beat Unaka 22-12 and Hampton beat them 38-30. Hampton played the first three quarters just laying back. Then in the 4th quarter Hampton turned it on and played the way they should and outscored Unaka 21-0. As for the HV game Cloudland was dominated by HV 41-0. Hampton vs HV, see above. A few plays different and Hampton wins. Cloudland 28, JC 26. Good win for Cloudland. Hampton beat them twice and the 2nd game was 34-21.

That bein said, I think Cloudland is a tough team, they are 6-3.

But I'm gonna have to go with the Dogs at home, on Senior Night, coming off a tough loss to HV. Dogs out for Redemption. GO DOGS!!!

'2010 is as much a Warrior fan as we are BULLDOG fans...BUT, HHS, we do see the HV game the same way. Could've gone either way, but it is in the past. All the chatt helps get these boys ready for Cloudland....but, as Pujo says, "if you aint ready for this game, you need to turn in your pads"!

GO DOGS! :thumb:

You sound just like me trying to defend myself and team and say I'm not making excuses after we lost to Hampton. You guys pounded me for making "Excuses". I guess it's your turn to make em. I do recall lots of Hampton fans saying they don't make excuses. You got beat by a better team get over it. Sometimes when you lose to a bigger school with more players , and resources , fan support , coaches , dry rubber balls to kick with , you just have to live with it and move on. :mrgreen:

"Dry rubber balls" :roflolk::roflolk: ....oldeagle, to say that no matter what, "HV would've won that game", deserved a reply. Im really not making excuses. We committed ALOT of penalties and lost to a very good team.

Its a shot to the ole pride in this county, and I hope its a shot that these boys dont feel again from another local county team.

By the way, I never once pounded you as an excuse maker! lol :thumb:

YOu could call it bold predictions or just being a loyal fan. Hampton boldly predicted they would beat HV last week and it didnt' happen. This week it will happen again in a different way. Cloudland is gonna have the ball all night. Its gonna be 4 yards and a cloud of dust all night long. They will never stop it. Hampton defenders will get tired tackling Childress, Cole, and Shell. Comparing scores with other teams is never accurate when you talk about this rivalry. Last year it was 13-6 and we were horrible. This year the resistance will be even tougher. Anytime Cloudand has set their mind to doing something, they do it. Mmmm...mmm. upset a coming.

HECK YEA! I love loyal fans!!! :thumb: But, these DOGS have the athletes to run with and over ya all night! I really am glad Cloudland has it together, wouldnt be as fun beating them if they didnt! :o:D

HECK YEA! I love loyal fans!!! :thumb: But, these DOGS have the athletes to run with and over ya all night! I really am glad Cloudland has it together, wouldnt be as fun beating them if they didnt! :o:D

It really is going to come down to which defense steps up. Hampton has had times where they have been shaking and cloudland has been known to give up the big plays so whhich one do you pull for. I really beleive cloudland will limit the big plays and keep them in check seems like they have been doing a better job of it lately.

Like we got tired tackling the Johnson County backs, HV's backs, or any teams backs. Come on man. There is no way Cloudland's players are anymore physical than JC or HV. Hampton will be ready to tackle the Cloudland backs. I didn't make any predictions on the HV game because I knew HV played the "City" school close only losing 13-10. I knew they would be good because of that, I just hoped we could hang in there till the end. Last years game was 18-7. You can use previous scores of games in the season with the exception of last year, and that was LAST YEAR. I can guarantee a very physical game tomorrow night. The Dogs have more playmaking ability. I think that will be the difference. GO DOGS!!!

Like we got tired tackling the Johnson County backs, HV's backs, or any teams backs. Come on man. There is no way Cloudland's players are anymore physical than JC or HV. Hampton will be ready to tackle the Cloudland backs. I didn't make any predictions on the HV game because I knew HV played the "City" school close only losing 13-10. I knew they would be good because of that, I just hoped we could hang in there till the end. Last years game was 18-7. You can use previous scores of games in the season with the exception of last year, and that was LAST YEAR. I can guarantee a very physical game tomorrow night. The Dogs have more playmaking ability. I think that will be the difference. GO DOGS!!!

Now remember you lost some of that play making ability with waters being out. I think they mentioned that earlier. Losing your top tailback is a big loss. I just hope everybody comes out healthy cause neither team can afford to lose anybody else if they plan on going past the first round in the playoffs. It is going to be a very physical game.

Now remember you lost some of that play making ability with waters being out. I think they mentioned that earlier. Losing your top tailback is a big loss. I just hope everybody comes out healthy cause neither team can afford to lose anybody else if they plan on going past the first round in the playoffs. It is going to be a very physical game.

Earlier they said he may not play. There was never any final word on him on here. I hope he plays but either way the game will be a good one. I know we have a lineman out but no word on Waters. Adkins and Lyon both healthy. I agree, It will be a very physical.

Earlier they said he may not play. There was never any final word on him on here. I hope he plays but either way the game will be a good one. I know we have a lineman out but no word on Waters. Adkins and Lyon both healthy. I agree, It will be a very physical.

If this game is anymore physical than any of the others,that just tells me that these teams don't play to their potential all the time.The ability to play as hard as you can on every play seems to be a hard thing to learn, but its a must to be as good as you can be. You have to learn to respect all opponents and fear none.

Pujo,LJ played good in that jamboree last night. Still got the football in em' though. I think the rest of the jr.high's are playin for 3rd with the exception of Hunter.

I think you are right on all accounts. What helps us is we play HARD. We also have pretty good talent,but our best talent is knowing how to give effort.