Mt Juliet @ Beech

SCBisondad

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this will be another high scoring game. Go Bears! and go HHS!

I would've said the same thing before last night. With Neal going down, Beech's offense is decapitated. The young soph. Kenitzer performed admirably, (first varsity pass went for a td) but Beech's strength on the offensive side had been their diversity. Much of that is gone now.

I have to pull for Mt. Juliet since Beech gave us a district loss. If Gallatin wasn't playing in such an important game this game would be one to go see. With Neal out look for Mt. Juliet to load the box on the districts BEST RB. Haymer will have to get tremendous line support if he is to have a game in which Beech gets the win. The Beech D may be the key for Beech to get a win. If Mt. J can contain Haymer I tend to like Mt. J's chances.

I would've said the same thing before last night. With Neal going down, Beech's offense is decapitated. The young soph. Kenitzer performed admirably, (first varsity pass went for a td) but Beech's strength on the offensive side had been their diversity. Much of that is gone now.

You would have thought MJ's defense dominated PHS last Friday but that was not the case. We got some lucky breaks at the right times. PHS marched down the field time after time only to either turn it over or just stall out around the red zone. The bend but break defense against Beech will not work. I've been praising the defense of late but they did not look that good last Friday. They must improve or Beech will put up alot of points. PHS certainly didn't have a passing game but look at the rushing yards they had against us. Go BEARS!