BLACKMAN VS RIVERDALE

pattonboysdad

Way to go BLACKMAN BLAZE!!!! The good news made it all the way to Sevierville! Woohoo! So proud of you all! Keep it rollin..... (Don't worry....if the DNJ won't give you kudos....The Knoxville News-Sentinel will).

Mr. Strickland.....I know you must be so proud! Good job to the whole team, coaches and staff.

Good game Riverdale....

Edited by luvsmokymnts

Congratulations Blackman. :thumb: Per the live web cast it was a good game.

Sat here at the house in the warm listening to it. No standing in line for a ticket, or sore tail from the metal bleachers, and most of all no elevated blood pressure from the traffic trying to get out of the parking lot. One of these days someone at the school board will plan a school with decent egress in this county!

Didn't get the chance to have one of y'alls burgers and Kool Aid. Had to sit here and make do with a lousy little one pound Porterhouse (closest I want to come to a wing T) and some grilled shrimp.

The red 'Kool Aid' from California was OK.

Anyway I am home, warm, and well fed. Like is good. I'll send my $10 y'all would have made on my being there. Just need to know who to send it to.

:thumb:

another tough loss for my WARRIORS this team shows a lot of charectire(sp) we are down 21-0 again and comeback and have a chance to win. The RB is good has good speed and made several nice runs...he had a lot of yards (dont knwo the talley)and over 150 was untouched good game remeber guys this game did not eliminate us...now its off to the playoffs who know who we play or how this stuff works so just tell me where to be on Friday night and i will be there

I LOVE MY WARRIORS

Dang, LOD....wingman and I should have headed to your house then!

I was wondering myself what happened to both team's defenses. Sounds like Riverdale did their usual slow start and then poured it on. How many yds did Davenport get?

however many yards he got he fought for EVERY ONE he would have 2 or 3 guys hitting him each play

Dang, LOD....wingman and I should have headed to your house then!

I was wondering myself what happened to both team's defenses. Sounds like Riverdale did their usual slow start and then poured it on. How many yds did Davenport get?

Davenport was held in check maybe 50 yards, it was frickin Opie Taylor look alike Joe Montana that was the star of the show, WOW FRICKIN WOW. I kept thinking we won't give up three touchdowns, we won't give up four touchdowns, we won't give up five touchdowns, we won't give up six touchdowns. Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet! :popcorneater: