Watertown vs. Jackson County

jacksoncounty

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to throw out the "who beat who" senarios. For WT this is must win. For JC it is for playoff seeding. I hope JC is a little healthier. They did not play their starters much last Friday. JC needs to find ways this week to get the ball in #24 hands. If WT tries to take away #24's playmaking ability, then #8 has got to find other receivers. #44 & #5 need to be a threat out of the backfield.

I do not know what type of offense WT runs. But, JC's secondary is a little shaky right with all their injuries. Got to agree with 911, JC cannot allow WT to run up the middle and consistently gain 4~5 yards.

Should be a great finale to a regular season that has gone by way too fast! JC wins!

If H2O is to win, they need to have Welby and Hill both in the backfield.

Whether there in the I or Spread, they have to use these two to pound it up the middle.

They're not going to out finesse JC.

Myself, I'd line up in the I with Welby at FB and Hill at TB. Combine them with Jobe at QB, and you have a good recipe to pound JC.

However, more than likely H20 will stay in the spread, and give Hill only about 8 carries and Jobe will throw about 25 times. This will get them beat. <_<

Oh, and they got to play a little defense.

Agreed other recievers have to step up anyways. Hard to win being a one trick pony. If H20 stays in a spread this could be an interesting game as it was stated earlier the JC secondary has some holes in it and gives up big plays. If they go to a power game and pound the middle and stick with it they win. I still do not understand why Clay stopped after shoving it down their throats in the thrid for a score. They went to trying to hit the corners, which plays more into JC's strengths.

If H2O is to win, they need to have Welby and Hill both in the backfield.

Whether there in the I or Spread, they have to use these two to pound it up the middle.

They're not going to out finesse JC.

Myself, I'd line up in the I with Welby at FB and Hill at TB. Combine them with Jobe at QB, and you have a good recipe to pound JC.

However, more than likely H20 will stay in the spread, and give Hill only about 8 carries and Jobe will throw about 25 times. This will get them beat. <_<

Oh, and they got to play a little defense.

Think your assessment is spot on Croz. In our losses teams have been able to run it up the gut on us. I can't speak for the coaching staff but i'm sure they are working to shore up this part of the defense. If JC stops the run effectively then they have a great chance to win the game. H2O has to be able to stop JC's passing attack in order to have a shot at winning. Now the past 2 games i've watched both teams double and triple team #24 which has left huge holes on 2/3 of the field which JC has exploited. So we'll see how H2O is going to try and defend and this will go a long way in determining the outcome of the game. As always the line of scrimmage will play a huge part on both sides of the ball for both teams. If JC's line has a good game and gives Goad time to survey the field then look out because 24 will find an opening and when he gets his hands on it good things seem to happen. Looks like its going to be good weather Friday so all i can say is get there early because as we all know PARKING is at a premium in Watertown! :roflol: