CLINTON v.s. AC

92Dragon

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

92Dragon, what are your thoughts on the possibility of putting Patrick back at QB, just like Clinton did against Powell? He was so much more effective against Powell because he touched the ball on every offensive play, unlike the OR game.

Did you see Cam Newton for Auburn today? That is what Patrick should be doing on Friday nights. I agree with you. AC established a running game last night against HVA and will be more balanced and dangerous from now on. Sorry Dragons but AC wins this one.

92Dragon, what are your thoughts on the possibility of putting Patrick back at QB, just like Clinton did against Powell? He was so much more effective against Powell because he touched the ball on every offensive play, unlike the OR game.

Well, Patrick wants to play QB. I believe after he has the summer to practice that position, he should be much more productive. Partick needs to be able to pass the ball also just to try to keep defenses honest.

I would love to see Patrick play QB all game long, i think that changing the QB's back and forth are hurting us more than helping at this point.

Let's hear it!

Mavericks prepare for the playoffs and Clinton want to pull the big upset of the week. Clinton has improved over the weeks; just depends on which team comes out to play. Mavericks are showing signs of versatility. Mavericks better not not over look Clinton however it will be hard as they look toward the playoffs. Clinton will pull out every play in the book to win this one. This will be a fun one!!!

Mavericks prepare for the playoffs and Clinton want to pull the big upset of the week. Clinton has improved over the weeks; just depends on which team comes out to play. Mavericks are showing signs of versatility. Mavericks better not not over look Clinton however it will be hard as they look toward the playoffs. Clinton will pull out every play in the book to win this one. This will be a fun one!!!

I hope its a good game Maverick but i just dont know what to expect from this Clinton team. Oak Ridge looked more physical than Clinton, and to me it looked like we just gave up in the second half. This game is AC's to lose. I believe if AC doesnt turn the ball over or commit alot of penalties, they should win this one by at least 14 or more.

This game is always a dog fight regardless of what the other team has or doesn't have. Look for a close one. The Mavs could be overlooking the Dragons a bit. If they do, look for the Dragons to have a big day and play the role of the spoiler.

The Mavs wont over look Clinton this is big game for AC :thumb: Could be for two home playoff games maybe more.... So look to see AC best!!!