Boyd Buc vs Copper Basin

reaction

Coach J is right. I havent seen Copper Basin-Ducktown play, but I saw Boyd Buchanan-Brainerd get beat down at South Pittsburg and I saw South Pittsburg get beat down at Polk County-Benton. I agree that if Boyd beat Copper then oh good Lord, Polk would beat that bunch on top of that Copper Mountain by 70.

Thats what happens when you get out of the "Middle School" schedule and FINALLY play a quality opponent!! Basin searched 3 states for weak opponents to play....Thats why they refused to add Polk Co to their schedule next year.....just an outsider lookin' in!!

congradulations to Boyd. Poor play calling on boyds part, they finally corrected at the end i beleive. CB just needs practice, some tougher teams would have helped them prepare for the game. If they had some challanges earlier the outcome may had been differant. CB needs to add better teams in the regular season if they want to get better. but still a better team than a couple of years ago. 1st time I have seen these two teams play.

Troll I did not see ya anywhere. I was down there with pirate mike and tom. I was wearing the blue Boyd Buc pull over, how could you miss me? :roflol:

Game went pretty much how I expected it to. This is what happens when you come and play a team in the middle of the pack. (We are not the big dogs this year) We gave CB numerous chances to tie the ball game up at 14 but nooo, for some reason you kept throwing the ball right back at us. What is up with that?? CB stands no chance against SP. Sportman I really don't have to break this one down to you that much, cause that's how lob sided it will be if the Pirates have to play them. Bucs defense was pretty good, sloppy tackling at times, but other than that they held them in check. 8-1 is not a bad season CB, and look on the bright side, this year you scored. :thumb:

Congrats on the Bucs for another district title. It has been a interesting season, but now everyone is back at 0-0. Time to try and make a run! :thumb:

I appreciate your info. My son and I listened to the beatdown. We knew when you all gave them the ball on your 16 and they didn't do nothing with it on 4 down's it was light's out. If BB would have played a little better they would have mercy ruled these little one's from CB. Congrtas on your district-region title!!!We'll be keeping an eye out for you all from here on out!!!

I would like to apologize to anyone that didn't get a chance to stop by the cricket pavilion last night to receive your autograph and photograph from a legend like myself. I had several young lads that made their way out of the skate park as well. As for this game, I was expecting alot more out of the young lads from Copper Basin. This was my first time to grace you Copper Basin people with my presence since you played Marion many years ago. The young lads at Boyd got a much needed win. Congratulations to both clubs for providing a festive atmosphere.

I would like to apologize to anyone that didn't get a chance to stop by the cricket pavilion last night to receive your autograph and photograph from a legend like myself. I had several young lads that made their way out of the skate park as well. As for this game, I was expecting alot more out of the young lads from Copper Basin. This was my first time to grace you Copper Basin people with my presence since you played Marion many years ago. The young lads at Boyd got a much needed win. Congratulations to both clubs for providing a festive atmosphere.

P-L-E=A-S-E!!!!!!!

Where are all the Basin faithful? I guess the truth hurts and they can't think of any good excuses. Maybe they can play an all out of state schedule next year and will be able to go undefeated. :roflol:

Oh we are here and we are still behind our team and congrats to Boyd, they have a lot of talent and thought there record should have been better. As far as the undefeated we will take what we can get and we will back our team (as evidenced last night). You know the players and fans have no say so in the scheduling and when your scholl is 2 miles from Georgia and North Carolina it kinda saves money to play as close as possible. And I would like to respond to the Polk Co. and Basin game being revived---I hope that it is never played again for the people of the county, it only divides the county and no good comes of it,

Oh we are here and we are still behind our team and congrats to Boyd, they have a lot of talent and thought there record should have been better. As far as the undefeated we will take what we can get and we will back our team (as evidenced last night). You know the players and fans have no say so in the scheduling and when your scholl is 2 miles from Georgia and North Carolina it kinda saves money to play as close as possible. And I would like to respond to the Polk Co. and Basin game being revived---I hope that it is never played again for the people of the county, it only divides the county and no good comes of it,

:roflol: