South Pittsburg at Grace

powerp

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy, do you really drive by the practice field every day?

Roy doesn't drive by, he pushes a shopping cart from Save-A-Lot. It has a Murphy Fair book in it with hot cocoa mix and Red Bull when it's hot weather. I saw him the other day at the fence yelling something about ankle weights, trying to get Grider's attention.

Roy doesn't drive by, he pushes a shopping cart from Save-A-Lot. It has a Murphy Fair book in it with hot cocoa mix and Red Bull when it's hot weather. I saw him the other day at the fence yelling something about ankle weights, trying to get Grider's attention.

Is he the one that has that dog and a backpac and a sign on his back that say's will work for red bull's?

Is he the one that has that dog and a backpac and a sign on his back that say's will work for red bull's?

No,that is George and Little George but he may be Roy's friend though..he's more into basketball. Your right we need some Grace people on here...I bet CB fans won't disappoint if we both make it that far!! Edited by pegleg

No, I think that is Roy's friend though...but he's more into baseball than football like Roy. Your right we need some Grace people on here...I bet CB fans won't disappoint if we both make it that far!!

Thank's for clairifying that up. I bet those two were wired as young boy's on those red bull's. It was called something beside's red bull at that time but Roy got chased around Beene stadium checking on the Pirate's years ago by a wild red bull so that's when they changed the name. Hey Roy we still love you though!!

You do know we beat yall like 77-13 the previous year, right?

Sunburnt got thumped 2 years before that and beat prior to that as well making them 0 - 3 versus the Pirates giving up about 150 points in those 3 games. :roflol: I'm sure the 2000 guys would have been more than happy to go up there and still that sunshine.

Sunburnt got thumped 2 years before that and beat prior to that as well making them 0 - 3 versus the Pirates giving up about 150 points in those 3 games. :roflol: I'm sure the 2000 guys would have been more than happy to go up there and still that sunshine.

If SP plays subright this year in the playoffs SP will give them a swift kick where the sun dont shine :roflol:

I drove by that practice field today and Grider was not practicing those boys again. I thought for sure that Grider would have a long practice today since he didn't practice on Monday or Tuesday. What kind of mess is this? We should have been hitting today so we will be ready tomorrow to hit those Grace boys. If we are looking over this game, we might get beat. I garuntee you that if we lose after this week, our season will be over. You think im joking but im not.