South Pittsburg at Grace

powerp

I tried to tell Grider to practice our boys hard this week and he didn't. We had boys cramping all night long. What is that mess all about? Grider needs to run these boys harder so they will be in shape on Friday night. I garuntee you that if we are not in shape for the playoffs, we will get beat. You think im joking but im not.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says congrats to the Pirates on the "W". The Pirates sure have injuries problems that for sure. The Pirates have got to find a way to git in shape. Cramps with temps cool jest ain't right. Recon OP is like ole Roy theys sure need to practice more ,harder or something.......................

GO WAR EAGLES

Old Pirate says congrats to the Pirates on the "W". The Pirates sure have injuries problems that for sure. The Pirates have got to find a way to git in shape. Cramps with temps cool jest ain't right. Recon OP is like ole Roy theys sure need to practice more ,harder or something.......................

GO WAR EAGLES

Our bye week came at a good time...we need the rest...alot of it...at the same time..I agree OP..need to do some running..I suggest run the mountain :thumb:

It is hard to get up for a game you know you are going to win but I am proud of the boys they did pretty good tonight..did some stupid stuff at times..especially on special teams...also I do not want to see one more cramp..make them boys drink 8 gallons of water and run them for 5 miles a day..that is so frustrating..one thing I loved is seeing a leader step up..and that was Raquis...his line did not block for him one time and I seen him chew into everyone of those boys then it got contagious and all the main players were getting on people...thats what this team needed...some fire and intensity! I loved seeing it..now lets get healthy and get that gold ball back to where it belongs

Well said my man, too bad Vic has had a continual problem with allowing the inmates to run the asylum so to speak since he has been in charge. he seems to be so busy keeping his athletes happy he fails to work their tails into shape and doesnt keep them hydrated properly. Cramps are a signature of an undisciplined team just like penalties and turnovers and that would be why the Pirates dont have four more state banners to their credit. None the less good talent alone will carry them quite a ways and I cant wait till week three of the playoffs when I get to make my trek to Beene to see the pirate tiger clash!

Our bye week came at a good time...we need the rest...alot of it...at the same time..I agree OP..need to do some running..I suggest run the mountain :thumb:

youngon, are yous kidding.................the Pirates can't run the mountain. Theys would really be dropping like flys. Old Pirate ain't seen such a mess of out of shape youngons.

Hope that boy for Grace that got hit hard is ok..looked like his leg was caught in a funny position..I think they were calling the ambulance for him maybe...Hope everything is alright there

Can anybody tell me what the final score was? I spent the night in Cleveland watching "300" and enjoying time with my better-half and kids. I hope that kid is ok also. I got a cramp myself tonight so those things happen to the best of anybody. The SPHS coaching staff know what they are doing and will have "The Boys" ready come playoffs.-------HowiePirate---"You can't stop what you can't see."

youngon, are yous kidding.................the Pirates can't run the mountain. Theys would really be dropping like flys. Old Pirate ain't seen such a mess of out of shape youngons.

You think I am joking but I am not..Just trying to fix the problem lol..maybe a pre-season work out like Alcoa would do the job..

Edited by powerp

Can anybody tell me what the final score was? I spent the night in Cleveland watching "300" and enjoying time with my better-half and kids. I hope that kid is ok also. I got a cramp myself tonight so those things happen to the best of anybody. The SPHS coaching staff know what they are doing and will have "The Boys" ready come playoffs.-------HowiePirate---"You can't stop what you can't see."

56-7..they looked good...leadership stepped up...now have to get healthy

Well said my man, too bad Vic has had a continual problem with allowing the inmates to run the asylum so to speak since he has been in charge. he seems to be so busy keeping his athletes happy he fails to work their tails into shape and doesnt keep them hydrated properly. Cramps are a signature of an undisciplined team just like penalties and turnovers and that would be why the Pirates dont have four more state banners to their credit. None the less good talent alone will carry them quite a ways and I cant wait till week three of the playoffs when I get to make my trek to Beene to see the pirate tiger clash!

Glad you have it all figured out... LOL