South Pittsburg at Grace

powerp

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You remember what I told you the score was if we add up all the games we have played against yall. We was in the 200s and you all were not even in the 50s. In my mind Sunbright is a cupcake, and I bet you would say none of this to our faces. :roflol:

want get chance to tell you all to you faces. you all want make state semis and if you did and you were to face us you all would back out just like in 2000.

It is nice outside today and there should be no reason why Grider doesn't practice these boys for 3-4 hours since he did not practice them on Monday and Tuesday. These boys need to hit some today so they will be able to hit good tomorrow. You think im joking but im not. I will try to drive by that practice field today about 5:00 to see how we are looking.

It is nice outside today and there should be no reason why Grider doesn't practice these boys for 3-4 hours since he did not practice them on Monday and Tuesday. These boys need to hit some today so they will be able to hit good tomorrow. You think im joking but im not. I will try to drive by that practice field today about 5:00 to see how we are looking.

Roy, do you really drive by the practice field every day?