South Pittsburg at Grace

powerp

Let me ask you a question. Who is Vonore? I looked in my Murphy Fair book but could not find them. They must be from another state.

They were closed and merged with Sequoyah about 10 or so years ago. They were up near Greenback. The town is still there and the school is now a middle school I think. Its funny though because some body up at Greenback asked me if S.P. was an Alabama school once.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you joking, Roy?

What does Murphy's book read about the policy?

Murphy does not put practice policies in his book. I garuntee you that Grider should have had our boys practicing this week. We can not take anyone lightly or we will get beat. You think im joking but im not. I went to Save A Lot today and I was coming home and got pulled over by a policeman. He said I was swerving. That policeman asked me if I had been drinking and I said are you joking. I had my Murphy Fair book in the passenger seat reading it going down the road and that policeman said if he caught me doing that again, he would write me a ticket for dangerous driving and take my book away from me. What kind of mess is that? He told me I couldn't be reading and driving. If he takes my Murphy Fair book away, I will be mad. You think im joking but im not.

School board policy? Your joking. Im not talking about school, Im talking about football. We have a game this week and Grider did not practice our boys Monday or Tuesday after we just got beat 42-7. What kind of mess is that? I garuntee you that if we look over these Grace boys, it will be a really hard game.

I think you are going to have to find you another team Roy,this bunch is going to drive you nutty. They just won,t listen.

Are you joking, Roy?

What does Murphy's book read about the policy?

Oh a poster from Alcoa. How nice it is for you to stop by. Can I ask you a couple of questions? Now that you all have the edge over Maryville how does it feel winning every week, and knowing you are never going to lose? Also how does it feel to have a dynasty, and win a state championship every year? Thats more than a couple of questions, but you know how it goes.

Murphy does not put practice policies in his book. I garuntee you that Grider should have had our boys practicing this week. We can not take anyone lightly or we will get beat. You think im joking but im not. I went to Save A Lot today and I was coming home and got pulled over by a policeman. He said I was swerving. That policeman asked me if I had been drinking and I said are you joking. I had my Murphy Fair book in the passenger seat reading it going down the road and that policeman said if he caught me doing that again, he would write me a ticket for dangerous driving and take my book away from me. What kind of mess is that? He told me I couldn't be reading and driving. If he takes my Murphy Fair book away, I will be mad. You think im joking but im not.

Roy why do you go to Save A Lot so much? You have a Foodland in South Pittsburg, or you could just go to Wal Mart. If your going to Save A Lot you should be buying steaks. Whenever you decide to buy some we will put them on the grill, and eat them. Yummy in my tummy. You think im joking but im not because I only speak the truth.

Edited by NoCompetition2

Oh a poster from Alcoa. How nice it is for you to stop by. Can I ask you a couple of questions? Now that you all have the edge over Maryville how does it feel winning every week, and knowing you are never going to lose? Also how does it feel to have a dynasty, and win a state championship every year? Thats more than a couple of questions, but you know how it goes.

I garuntee you that coach at Alcoa is real good and makes those boys lift weights everyday and makes the runners wear ankle weights to make them real fast for the games on Friday. You think im joking but im not.

It feels like I have to get up and go to work tomorrow.

You think I'm joking, but I'm not.