South Pittsburg at Grace

powerp

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the playoff standings again. If South Pittsburg wins this game will they get a number 1 seed? According to the tie breakers it looks like them and Gordonsville would each have 8 wins, but South Pittsburg would get them on a tie breaker. Does anyone know if this is correct. As for this game. South Pittsburg should handle the Grace attack.

I looked at the playoff standings again. If South Pittsburg wins this game will they get a number 1 seed? According to the tie breakers it looks like them and Gordonsville would each have 8 wins, but South Pittsburg would get them on a tie breaker. Does anyone know if this is correct. As for this game. South Pittsburg should handle the Grace attack.

I think you're right.

Unless SP loses another or Gville goes West, Gville will play SP at SP.

I am not sure why you think this is even competition. SP should be a heavy favorite.

By even competition I mean A ball teams and teams that do not have 70-80 players on the roster and depth at positions...1A ball is a different story..thats why I am not worried about the pirates..have a good week of practice boys...heal up

I think you're right.

Unless SP loses another or Gville goes West, Gville will play SP at SP.

I hope you are right about it being in S.P. I would hate to see those winged monkeys from the Wizard of Oz get loose on us again. IN the 4th quarter Friday night, we were like the Straw Man after that scene in the forest.

Will this game be played on Friday night? I know these two teams have played on a Thursday night a couple of times in the past few seasons. What time will this game start. I hope SP comes out focused this week. They have to win this game to secure a top seed. If they don't easily beat this Grace-Hamilton Place team then we will all officially know they are in trouble come playoff time.

Will this game be played on Friday night? I know these two teams have played on a Thursday night a couple of times in the past few seasons. What time will this game start. I hope SP comes out focused this week. They have to win this game to secure a top seed. If they don't easily beat this Grace-Hamilton Place team then we will all officially know they are in trouble come playoff time.

If they don't beat grace by a mercy rule then they should really be worried

I hope you are right about it being in S.P. I would hate to see those winged monkeys from the Wizard of Oz get loose on us again. IN the 4th quarter Friday night, we were like the Straw Man after that scene in the forest.

Funniest post I have read in awhile....except for you Monkey stomp post in the PC thread. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

If they don't beat grace by a mercy rule then they should really be worried

I garuntee you that if we look over this team and get beat, we will be 7-3 and have to travel up to the Kentucky line to play our first playoff game. It will cost a arm and leg to ride Griders greyhound bus that far. We don't need to be looking over anybody after getting beat 42-7. Grider better get our boys strong and running a bunch of 50 yard dashes so they can be in good shape before next week. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you that if we look over this team and get beat, we will be 7-3 and have to travel up to the Kentucky line to play our first playoff game. It will cost a arm and leg to ride Griders greyhound bus that far. We don't need to be looking over anybody after getting beat 42-7. Grider better get our boys strong and running a bunch of 50 yard dashes so they can be in good shape before next week. You think im joking but im not.

a lot of folks believe they need to have a strong strength and conditioning program