Lawrence Co at Tullahoma

binns37388

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If LCHS has Izarry & Garland available,their offense is almost unstoppable. The question is ; can the wildcats overcome the season ending injury to starting defensive tackle? They did ok against savannah,but I suspect tullahoma has a little more talent on offense. I hope it's a good game with no injuries for either team going into the playoffs.

Go LCHS Wildcats. As long as Remmington takes care of the ball and Trent gets his carries in the 3rd & 4th quarters we will be fine. I'd like to know who is the injured DT(hope it's not Kennedy) but we should fill that spot and be able to still get the rush on, it's when we have a DE out it is hard to replace(that was evident in the Franklin Co game). This group of boys need to stay focused and play w/o penalties and t-overs so we can get our best shot at a home game for the first round. I think this is as good of team as last year(just not the line size) and it will probably be a couple years or more before we have the players to make this kind of district and play-off run again. Pulling for a lot of rain...Go MUDCATS

Go LCHS Wildcats. As long as Remmington takes care of the ball and Trent gets his carries in the 3rd & 4th quarters we will be fine. I'd like to know who is the injured DT(hope it's not Kennedy) but we should fill that spot and be able to still get the rush on, it's when we have a DE out it is hard to replace(that was evident in the Franklin Co game). This group of boys need to stay focused and play w/o penalties and t-overs so we can get our best shot at a home game for the first round. I think this is as good of team as last year(just not the line size) and it will probably be a couple years or more before we have the players to make this kind of district and play-off run again. Pulling for a lot of rain...Go MUDCATS

It appears the injured player is Fletcher at DT and not Kennedy at DE. While watching the film it also looks like LCHS didn't miss a lick covering up this loss. I am not saying he will not be missed but it looked like they still had someone in that position that was somewhere in the neighborhood of 6'5 260 pounds or better. I saw several different players come in and out at that position so LCHS must have some depth at DT. I think LCHS should be firing on all cylinders, other than the DT injury, Friday night. Tullahoma also has a few players that may not be at 1000% but I still look for a great game!!

I have been hearing that he will try to play next week but we'll see, but on field if they play a team that likes to pass then they wont miss him as much as if they played a team that likes to run because he can shut down his gap, and when him and Kenndey are on the same side you might as well try the other side because you ain't getting nothin on them two.

Edited by Wildcat2011

I guess it all boils down to Tullahoma has to stop the run and LCHS has to stop the pass. The one that does this on defense and is able to keep the other teams offense from scoring much on adjustments should win. LCHS has the upper hand because of one key player and Tullahoma has home field. This could be one of the best games played in the state tonight. GO GO GO LCHS WILDCATS.....