MountainTroll

Potential 2A Quads  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Map Makes The Most Sense?

• NashVegas Map
    • The MountainTroll's 2A Playoff Map #2
    • Somethin' Else
    • Smeagle's Map (see post #6)
    • All the MountainTroll's Posts is GARBAGE!
  2. 2. Do Them NashVegas Fellers Care 'Bout What Is Most Fair?

• Yes
    • No
    • That's a stupid question.
    • There's no such thing as "most fair".

The Troll just seen a new TSSAA rule sez, number 2 seed has to supply the ref's!

Well Troll, them refs of yours would have to cross the creek and if they get past that then they'd have to make it through the creekbank navy that sits outside the gate. I can't see it happening so then you'd be stuck with their cousins so either way i'd say you are screwed............... :roflol:

Ain't that right Seven :roflol:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if ya'll recruit or not. We've beaten our share of privates, semi privates, and publics. :roflol: I just would like to see a roster. I know either you or the troll has bought a program at the game this year. Just scan the roster and copy paste.

Ain't gonna do yer research fer ya.:roflol:

Hear'd of Google? Roster's on our website just like yers. Look it up if yer that interested.:rolleyes:

smiley-violent083.gif

I thank your right, if your getting better. But SM has alot more players, should be in 3A. I would love to see that game. Also I thank THE TIGERS might beat SP.

Actually they should be in 4a...and will be next year, so this is their only chance. For some reason they only reported 2.5 grades to the TSSAA 2 years ago...oh yeah, because they intentionally kept population down and didn't have a senior class that year so they could make the 2a cutoff. By the end of the year they would have been firmly in 3a with only the 3 classes that they had. But that is water under the bridge...they are in 2a and a fine team. They will be tough to stop for anyone...especially with the talent they have managed to bring on board.

Edited by BCoach

Actually they should be in 4a...and will be next year, so this is their only chance. For some reason they only reported 2.5 grades to the TSSAA 2 years ago...oh yeah, because they intentionally kept population down and didn't have a senior class that year so they could make the 2a cutoff. By the end of the year they would have been firmly in 3a with only the 3 classes that they had. But that is water under the bridge...they are in 2a and a fine team. They will be tough to stop for anyone...especially with the talent they have managed to bring on board.

I guess some of this crap about the Eagles is never going to stop. This has all been a giant conspiracy from the start. We new we were going to have this great team 4 years ago when it was announced we would finally get a school after nearly 40 years of promises from the Hamilton County School Board and Government. You folks are just coming up with scenarios how we must have cheated to be this good. Well face it. We followed the rules. We did things right. If you have some evidence of wrong doing, take it to the TSSAA commisioner. I'll tell you now you will be wasting your time. Nobody intentionally kept population down. In fact many of the opponents of us getting a school said we could never fill it because some much of our population went to private schools already and would not want to switch. The first year, many juniors from the mountain did not return home to Signal but instead stayed at the schools where they had been going for years. Only a handful came to Signal and some of those even left and went back to the schools they had come from. Many athletes from the mountain were concerned that our sports teams would not be competative. My son being one of them. He wanted to go to a school with a winning tradition. Based on our SMMS teams of the past, that was questionable. When Coach Price was hired, Signal Turned the Corner in Football. Our kids bought into what he was teaching and a bunch of scraggly young kids turned into young men. They hit the weight room and turned into athletes. Yes, we filled in a few holes here and there with players who did not play at SMMS, but they weren't recruited, they came to Signal on their own free will. I have team photos from 6th, 7th and 8th grade teams and many of the faces of the starters can be found in these pictures. Enough said about that. We will probably be 3A next year not 4A but it really does not matter. We are willing to take on all comers in order to get better. We have played or scrimmaged teams from every classification in Tennessee and a few from Georgia. If you want your team to play us, have someone give Coach Price a call. I'm sure he would love to set something up with any team in the State or surrounding areas. Oh, by the way, much of our current talant pool lies in our junior class, so don't expect things to change much next year. Our younger players have played nearly half the season this year in varsity games and have gained invaluable experience that will carry over next year. If we are 4A next year, thats even better. We beat every 4A team we played the last couple of years. Plus, University of Alcoa is in 3A.

Go Eagles

You have no idea what you are talking about. Yes we opened without a senior class and no it wasn’t to keep enrollment down. How many kids would have wanted to transfer in their senior year and how do you offer a full curriculum for the maybe 10 that would have? After all we opened with only 54 juniors which was about 20 more than they thought we would have, and there was serious debate about opening with only grades 6-10. Our enrollment was just over 500 last year with our first junior class which was still less than the largest 2A school. We have added another 100 this year which will put us in the middle of the pack for 3A in football. We could opt to play 4A for football but we will let the coach decide that.

So I hope your other 2 post were a little better than this one. If you want to talk facts get them straight. It has been well documented on these boards over the last 1.5 years.

I guess some of this crap about the Eagles is never going to stop. blah,blah,blah You folks are just coming up with scenarios how we must have cheated to be this good. Well face it. We followed the rules. We did things right. If you have some evidence of wrong doing, take it to the TSSAA commisioner. I'll tell you now you will be wasting your time. Nobody intentionally kept population down. In fact many of the opponents of us getting a school said we could never fill it because some much of our population went to private schools already and would not want to switch.

Rumors around here are they are investigating SM. :hungry: Can you confirm this?

Where does the 4A break start? On the TSSAA web-site I see Signal's updated 2010 enrollment is only 619. That seems small for 4-A. 2-A is over 500. I guess they can play up if they want.

I am bored and I did check their 2009 and 2010 rosters and Garner and Mcgee were not on their last years team. Based on the Chattanooga Free Press online stats. By the way, they are out there to veiw for every Chattanooga Metro Team. Garner has carried the ball 44 times (4 carries a game) this year for a little over 500 yards and McGee has about one catch per game and is 4th on their team in completions. Other than Garner, they have close over 2,000 yards rushing from Price-Jr, Hogans-Sr, Hall-Jr, Thomas-Jr, Bowman-Jr, Morgan-Sr and Phillips-Soph all from last years roster. Most of the receiving yards are for Patton-Jr, Queen-Jr and Phillips-Soph. The QB, Whitmire has almost 1,700 yards passing and is a Sr. Hogans, McGee, Garner and Morgan are the seniors and based on what I can tell...all but Garner and McGee have been at Signal from their JV team in 2008. They have information and photo's back to the first JV game on their Signal Mountain football web-site.

Where does the 4A break start? On the TSSAA web-site I see Signal's updated 2010 enrollment is only 619. That seems small for 4-A. 2-A is over 500. I guess they can play up if they want.

I am bored and I did check their 2009 and 2010 rosters and Garner and Mcgee were not on their last years team. Based on the Chattanooga Free Press online stats. By the way, they are out there to veiw for every Chattanooga Metro Team. Garner has carried the ball 44 times (4 carries a game) this year for a little over 500 yards and McGee has about one catch per game and is 4th on their team in completions. Other than Garner, they have close over 2,000 yards rushing from Price-Jr, Hogans-Sr, Hall-Jr, Thomas-Jr, Bowman-Jr, Morgan-Sr and Phillips-Soph all from last years roster. Most of the receiving yards are for Patton-Jr, Queen-Jr and Phillips-Soph. The QB, Whitmire has almost 1,700 yards passing and is a Sr. Hogans, McGee, Garner and Morgan are the seniors and based on what I can tell...all but Garner and McGee have been at Signal from their JV team in 2008. They have information and photo's back to the first JV game on their Signal Mountain football web-site.

maybe some of these people will listen to you since your an outside source because nobody will listen to me, smeagle, smntfan, or mountain troll

maybe some of these people will listen to you since your an outside source because nobody will listen to me, smeagle, smntfan, or mountain troll

I want the Rebs to Roll. We would love to play SM. I hope we can meet in Cookeville. We will be there. Good luck in getting their your bracket.

Bullreb, thanks for taking the time to research. I think every SM fan on here has been truthful when asked about transfers. I know everyone hates to hear it but it is what it is. Garner who came from East Ridge he and his dad moved up here last year and he played basketball for us last season. McGee moved back here last year during the season from OH and played baseball.

I wish other people would look for facts before regurgitating rumors. There are a lot of new people interested in finding out about SM and its good to get some truth out there about us. We have a bunch of slow, weak and undersized kids, our lines average weight is 150, our fastest running back runs a blistering 5.5 forty and our QB can’t even throw the ball to sideline without a good bounce. lol

Thanks again Bullreb for taking the time and looking for the truth.

I know the old Mountain Troll didn’t set this thread up to talk just SM. Maybe it can get back on track and talk about this dung the TSSAA has been putting out. Hopefully today they will get it right but I have serious doubts. That Quad 4 could be a joke.