Harriman @ Rockwood

bigman07

i really dont see why people say rockwood throws the ball all over the field...they might throw more than harriman but rockwood runs the ball just as much.. only reason harriman doesnt throw as much is cause they dont need to when you have backs like inman williams and lundsford..when harriman needs to pass they have chesser back there whick is just as good as jolly in my opinion..harriman has a simple but respectable offence.. teams say they run left right then up the middle but coach tapp has more plays then that and rockwood will see friday when chesser will throws better than you think..harrimans run game should be dominate though ....i see harriman by twelve

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman will HAVE to throw the ball to win this game. Running the toss sweep left with QB leading Inman won't work. Rockwood is extremely tough, at least when they played GCA. This game will be one to see. I'm pulling for Harriman (believe it or not), but I think Rockwood has too much for the Devils this year. Good luck to both teams and an injury free game. And best of luck in the playoffs.

Harriman, get your revenge against Coalfield, put them out early and make a run! (and yes, I mean it!)

Rockwood is strong and if they stay focused, should go deep into the playoffs (Cookeville?)

District 3 is tough

21-0, could have been much worse. Harriman is terrible. If Tapp felt the "need" to pass, he would have against GCA. Rockwood in a blowout. (and we need Harriman to win, but its not going to happen).

Seein as how you can't win district anyway you should just go ahead and lay down. Go back and crawl in your little whole and leave the district to the boys that don't have to cheat and pay for players to go there to play football. :thumb:

i really dont see why people say rockwood throws the ball all over the field...they might throw more than harriman but rockwood runs the ball just as much.. only reason harriman doesnt throw as much is cause they dont need to when you have backs like inman williams and lundsford..when harriman needs to pass they have chesser back there whick is just as good as jolly in my opinion..harriman has a simple but respectable offence.. teams say they run left right then up the middle but coach tapp has more plays then that and rockwood will see friday when chesser will throws better than you think..harrimans run game should be dominate though ....i see harriman by twelve

First of all, nobody said RW throws the ball all over the field. Instead, that Harriman really doesn't throw the ball that much.

2nd--As stated before: If Harriman's running attack was that deadly, they wouldn't have lost 4 games.

3rd--Here's a little QB comparison for you:

Jolley has completed(64) almost as many passes as Chesser has attempted(72). While still throwing less picks. Jolley--4 Chesser--6

Chesser--5 TD passes Jolley--14 TD passes

This is probably not a fair comparison: Considering that Harriman just doesn't ask that much out of their QB's arm.

Chesser may throw better than I think, but I just don't think he will get that opportunity.

But, it is what it is.

I think you guys are been dumbfounded because harriman went 4 games in a row with a touchdown pass and and then threw another one the game after that... and kees101 sayin they have no passin game but harriman threw for over 100 against them with a touchdown and another pass play got to the 1yd line... and last week they threw it 13 or 14 times with 2td and over 100 yds... yes they do like to run the ball but they have thrown it more and when they do throw it they are successful most of the time and they do a good job at it when they have time to throw, which there line did a great job of friday night!

Not dumbounded just facts,Rockwood is a much more balanced and better coached team.it looks like it was a long game for Harriman.

Just watch closely. Ya'll will learn real quick that Harriman doesn't lay down and I say they pass 20 times. GOOD LUCK! GO BLUE :twisted:

Wrong on both counts.

Pretty even game for first half. RW made great adjustments at the half and came out and physically whipped HHS in the second half.

HHS offense continues to be as predictable as mullets at a nascar race!!!

Congrads Tigers! Hope Deardorf heals quickly my thoughts and prayers are with that young man.

Thank you......just got home from the hospital.....good news is it's not broken....sooooooo, their calling it a severe high ankle sprain...don't know when he'll be ready to go again......

next......WAY TO GO TIGERS!!!!!!!......counting Deardorff tonight the Tigers were down 5 starters that play 8 positions and you guys didn't give up....ROSE to the occasion.....and showed what you are made of