CoachT.com New Feature Discussion

iamoz

54 members have voted

1. 1. What new feature(s) would prompt you to become a Plus Member?

• Selectable board colors/skins
    • Downloadable content for Kindle or other eReader
    • Game night telephone "party line"
    • Score updates sent to your phone by SMS
    • Score updates sent to your Twitter account
    • Live chat sessions with interesting/noteworthy guests
    • Access to dedicated, Plus-only website servers
    • Facebook-style chat with other CoachT Plus members
    • Message board iPhone app with push notifications
    • Portion of Plus Member fee put towards scholarship award

UPDATE 10/31: Selectable board color schemes are now available. Happy Halloween!

UPDATE 11/3: We're currently testing a Facebook-style chat application. Please log in and try it out.

We're looking at some new features to add for our Plus members and have listed some possibilities here in this poll. If you're not currently a Plus member, take a look at what we have now and let us know if anything in the list above would spark you to take that next step.

You can vote for more than one, but try to keep your selection to two or three options so that we can better judge what has the most interest.

If you have any questions, let us know!

I am a Plus member I would like to be smart enough to figure out how to get e-mail notifications on topics I have commented on.

Notifications

You may want to subscribe to your favorite forums or topics so that when a new topic or reply is added you will be notified.

To subscribe to a topic or forum, go to that area and click the " Watch" button. You can also subscribe to a topic while replying by checking the "Enable email notification of replies?" checkbox from under the post configuration options.

There are several types of notification, and you will be asked to choose one of these options:

No Email Notification: This option will not send out any email notification but will retain the forum in your subscriptions panel.

Delayed Emailed Notification: This option will send out a notification if a new topic has been posted and you're not active on the board.

Immediate Email Notification: This option will send out a notification immediately after a new topic has been made, regardless of your activity.

Daily Email Digest: This option will send out a daily digest showing all new topics and all updated topics for the day.

Weekly Email Digest: This option will send out a weekly digest showing all new topics and all updated topics for the week.

If you wish to automatically subscribe to every topic you reply to, you can configure this from your control panel. Simply check the "Watch every topic I reply to" box, select the type of subscription and then click Save Changes.

You can remove a subscription from your settings, or by going back to the area you are subscribed to and pressing the " Stop Watching" button.

If you look at the bottom when you reply there is an Options toggle with a + sign beside it that you may need to click.

At the very top of the page is the Watch Topic button to click, beside Add Reply.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• lol, not me. I did ask about that because I was watching the siegel vs Farragut game. It was backwards there as well. I believe for the camera to get it right it has to be put in by the NFHS team correctly or it will be backwards. 
    • Would you kindly provide further elucidation regarding the intricacies and nuances embedded within your statement?
    • Mancoverage, the analogy to the esteemed John Ward is a commendable gesture, underscored by its profound implications. It is indeed an honor to be likened to such a luminary figure. Moreover, the assertion that the prospective head coach resides within the confines of the aforementioned list resonates with perspicacity and foresight. GOAT, it is imperative to acknowledge the potential impact of disparaging remarks upon the esteemed individuals cataloged within the aforementioned list, meticulously curated by Clint and myself. 
    • An another 2,345 in 2015
    • Color me shocked that Keith is playing the victim in all of this. You would think a 27 year old “military man” would own up to his mistakes. All those singing his praises on multiple media outlets and social media might need to do some due diligence and talk to those that have had some real bad interactions with DK.    at the end of the day what stinks is that some innocent people are going to be caught up in the mess that the Head principal, Keith and a few rogue teachers created. The head principal was warned multiple times about Keith and chose to hitch his wagon to him and the monster that was created couldn’t be controlled. But as we have now seen, Jenkins was doing his own stuff below board to make himself look better. And what stinks even worse is there might be more people that lose their job that were the ones doing everything in their power to warn Jenkins.