thenomad

Richland 6-0 9-7

Cornersville 4-1 7-8

Santa Fe 4-2 8-8

C.A. 3-3 6-12

Mt. Pleasant 2-4 4-9

Culleoka 2-5 6-10

Hampshire 0-6 3-14

Friday's Upcoming Games (depending on weather)

Cornersville v. CA

Santa Fe v. Hampshire

Mt. Pleasant v. Culleoka

Is this a 2 horse race between Richland and Cornersville or does Santa Fe make a run? Can CA hold on to the 4th spot or can Mt. Pleasant sneak in? Are these the way the standings hold throughout?

• 2 weeks later...

Well Thursday nights District 11A match-up, sets up to be a great game between Richland and Cornersville..Should be a great game!

I'll take Richland in a tight game. However, Cornersville should be playing with a chip on their shoulder after a weak performance at Culleoka last Friday.

Cornersville played a great game tonight. Hopkins was something else, and I think she is easily the District 11A MVP. She had to finish with close to 30 points, because she absolutely dominated the game from just about everywhere. In all reality, her and Fagan are pretty much Cornersville's offense. The other girls are so inexperienced, and it shows. Richland never adjusted to try to limit Hopkins and Fagan, and they got burnt badly, especially in the 2nd half. The Lovell sisters struggled most of the night, and Richland really needs them to score for them to be a major threat. Congrats to the Lady Bulldogs on a good win and good luck to both teams in upcoming tournament play. I'll be seeing you both again come the Region 6A Tournament.

*Just checked the boxscore online and saw that Hopkins did have 30 and Fagan had 15. So, those two combined for 45 of Cornersville's 58! I left thinking Fagan had more than that, but still that is two girls doing just about all of the damage for Cornersville. Two very good players there.

Edited by ptguard12

I'll go with Cornersville over Richland by 7

Friday games, weather permitting

Cornersville at Hampshire

Mt Pleasant at Richland

Santa Fe at CA

Watertown at Culleoka

My picks

Cornersville by 37

Richland by 19

Santa Fe by 4

Watertown by 19

looks like Culleoka won. Guess they were overlooked by a team that beat them 50-18 at their place, or is the improvement that much better? Just goes to prove that anything can happen....