Hardest place to play in the playoffs?

jusboro

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many does Trousdale lose on the road,Doubt there is alot of difference.Good teams win whereever they play,but I'd say the Creekbank does strike a little fear.Might even get a call or 2 from time to time. Trousdale is a FOOTBALL TOWN and they are ezpected to win,and every group of kids expects to win. Kids graduate but tradition don't.There is not a school in the state who I respect more.

Loss on the road? One terrible loss on the road was at DCS when Scooter Edwards played for DC - TC had the game won, Coach Sat wanted more points and tried a reverse to score again and Scooter Edwards, played nose on defense, scooped up the ball and ran some 90 yds for the TD to win the game. OUCH !! I had already left the game and heard DC fans screaming and hollering and I ran back to the fence to see what had occured & could not believe it.

i'll have to ask Tush for sure.. i think your correct on the title games, but i'll ck with tush on the Qtr & Semi's . (where played)... if you read Tush, Elab.. on it.

In 72, the finals were played in Kingston, in 73, it was in Cookville on a night about like the one against SP here a couple yrs ago,brrrrrr. In 74 & 75 I think Murfreesboro,then at sum point it was moved to Vanderbilt for several years, and labeled the Bluecross Bowl?

One semi-final was played at Hendersonville, I think Brentwood Academy took us out down there....one year we got Lafayette at Gallatin in the semis.

We were always fortunate in the semis, we rarely had to travel.

...and got off of both knees :roflolk:

Fred Rainey was standing right beside me in the stands when it happened, we was looking right at him when it happened,,,,,he had at least one knee on the ground if not 2,,,,,Fred turned to me and sed ... them **&&%^%$##%$^&**&^%%$$ refs, les go git'em

and to boot..there was a ref standing right there in front of Scooter <_<

Edited by Tushhog72

In 72, the finals were played in Kingston, in 73, it was in Cookville on a night about like the one against SP here a couple yrs ago,brrrrrr. In 74 & 75 I think Murfreesboro,then at sum point it was moved to Vanderbilt for several years, and labeled the Bluecross Bowl?

One semi-final was played at Hendersonville, I think Brentwood Academy took us out down there....one year we got Lafayette at Gallatin in the semis.

We were always fortunate in the semis, we rarely had to travel.

...after going back to the records My link

72 finals beat Kingston@Kingston

73 finals @ lost to Loudon@Cookville

74 Finals @ lost to Loudon@Murfreesboro

Edited by Tushhog72

Fred Rainey was standing right beside me in the stands when it happened, we was looking right at him when it happened,,,,,he had at least one knee on the ground if not 2,,,,,Fred turned to me and sed ... them **&&%^%$##%$^&**&^%%$$ refs, les go git'em

and to boot..there was a ref standing right there in front of Scooter <_<

:D I was there and seen the same thing Tush. :shock: