How about Hardin Valley at Karns?

vols11

This has the potential of being a great game. I know H.V. has the better record but I'm not sure records count in this game. I have not decided who will win this game and I'm sure everybody else will pick H.V. but this game could be alot closer than expected. Karns will give H.V. all they want and H.V. will gladly give it back. The running game is very good for H.V. but Karns defense is no pushover so this will be interesting. This is a rival game and these teams do not like each other at all so it should be a great game to go to. Good luck to both teams

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has the potential of being a great game. I know H.V. has the better record but I'm not sure records count in this game. I have not decided who will win this game and I'm sure everybody else will pick H.V. but this game could be alot closer than expected. Karns will give H.V. all they want and H.V. will gladly give it back. The running game is very good for H.V. but Karns defense is no pushover so this will be interesting. This is a rival game and these teams do not like each other at all so it should be a great game to go to. Good luck to both teams

This game could be close, but i believe HV will win. I believe it will be low scoring, I say HV 13 Karns 6

Glad this game is being played so close to Halloween... It's gonna be scary ugly!! I'm cheering for Karns but Eskridge is a one man wrecking crew. He's all HV has but he is apparently all they need. HV 21 Karns 7

Eskridge IS a one man wrecking crew when he's healthy. I wonder how his sprained ankle is. Anyone know? Is he all HV has? No. Of course, not. Bishop at qb looks good,also. Good Luck to both teams. I'm going with HV.

I really dont see eskridge missing this game. Im sure they want revenge for losing to karns last yr so I bet he will be playing. I say this game will come down to the 4th quarter and who will cause the most turnovers. Still not sure who will win just because it should be a war for 4 quarters. Karns will win if they can control eskridge which they have done a descent job with stopping the run but I think the main key for they to win is stopping the playaction pass that Hardin Valley likes to use.

HV by 7.

Karns for sure has played better my boys have a good D but the O is about as bad as it can get, got friends on both teams so it will be cool just to watch it, the best thing for Karns is the season will be over and Coach Witt can get rid of the rest of the RR era and get some coaches that can coach and want to be at karns, best of luck to both teams maybe karns can beat hva with D