WH-Heritage @ McEwen

Shep

sorry that indianpolo thinks the kid is going to move out of small apartment. He should check his facts. This family moved into a 3000 square foot plus house with lake and guest house. He will not be moving back to crossplains at all. When he moves He will be going to college somewhere hopefully thanks to support and good coaching he received at white house heritage. Hopefully someone buys house that is for sale in cross plains.Also sits on several acres and is a brick house not a vinyal sided one.

Well I can't argue with you about real estate ( don't know the facts ). Do know that the kid changed schools for ATHLETIC reasons, and that he should not have been allowed to do that. Oh and by the way, He played for ER on a Friday and was in school at Heritage the next Monday, thats some fast real estate work. Title search, mortgage,closing, all done in one weekend.

Oh, by the way, someone must have swiped their FOR SALE sign, cause there ain't one in their yard.

Edited by indianpolo

Well I can't argue with you about real estate ( don't know the facts ). Do know that the kid changed schools for ATHLETIC reasons, and that he should not have been allowed to do that. Oh and by the way, He played for ER on a Friday and was in school at Heritage the next Monday, thats some fast real estate work. Title search, mortgage,closing, all done in one weekend.

Oh, by the way, someone must have swiped their FOR SALE sign, cause there ain't one in their yard.

Look Polo - you need to cut Brown some slack. I happen to know that he called ER to discuss the situation before the decision was made to allow the kid to play FB @ WHH. My understanding was that the ER administration was OK with this. Those who know Brown know that you will not find a more classy coach in the area. I will also say your comment about the timing of the move is missing some details, in that things were in the works prior, and not everything was done in one weekend as you imply. And by the way, you don't hear WHH folks complaining about the Bell kid, who lives 1.5 miles from Heritage, but he goes to ER for "ATHLETIC" reasons.

ANYONE WHO KNOWS PAT BROWN KNOWS WHAT KIND OF PERSON AND FOOTBALL COACH HE IS. HE DOES THINGS THE RIGHT WAY. IF I WERE A PLAYER I WOULD WANT TO PLAY FOR HIM AND IF I WAS A PARENT OF A KID WHO HAD A CHANCE TO PLAY FOR HIM I WOULD BE ESTATIC. GETTING ON HERE AND CALLING HIM OUT IS NOT ANY POSTERS BUSINESS. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN OPINION OR MAYBE YOUR SCHOOL IS ON THE RECEIVING END OF A WHIPPING IS NO REASON TO TALK ABOUT A COACH OR HIS PROGRAM. ANYWAY, ER HAS NOT BEEN THE SAME SINCE PAT BROWN LEFT.REASONS??????????

haha thats funny bdp is all they care about look who has had the better team the past 2 years last time i checked it was heritage. and reddevil 88 i think your red devils could kill white house it would be over with by halftime. but idk they think there so good now lol. they havent been good the past 2 years.

heritage does not have a better team than the blue devils.let heritage play in our district for a year,and play bdp"s scedule!white house has made the playoffs 26 out of 27 years now,and 19 years in a row,bdp doesnt get on here and start down talking heritage.im glad heritage has made the playoffs this year and will be routing for them because they are from white house.we should be proud of the town of white house,i have former blue devil teammates who have kids on the heritage football team.

indianpolo, if you're so upset about a kid leaving, maybe you should have done a better job of coaching and mentoring players. If you treat a kid right, the way Coach Brown does, then there will never be an issue. So, stop coming on here stirin up things that you ain't ready for, and start getting ready for 2011. It looks like you got A LOT of work to do.

Oh yeah, tell the kid who lives a stone's through away from the school he is welcome here when ever he is ready.

heritage does not have a better team than the blue devils.let heritage play in our district for a year,and play bdp"s scedule!white house has made the playoffs 26 out of 27 years now,and 19 years in a row,bdp doesnt get on here and start down talking heritage.im glad heritage has made the playoffs this year and will be routing for them because they are from white house.we should be proud of the town of white house,i have former blue devil teammates who have kids on the heritage football team.

oh really now? im pretty sure heritage could have beat white house last year they had alot more talent last year and this year i think they could beat them to. white house got in the playoffs at 5 and 5. i mean im happy they got in and hope they do well but im sorry to say heritage is starting to have the better athletes. after the 09 class graduated from white house it hasnt been very good for them since then. and as for heritage playing in white houses district. heritage cant help what district and class there in. its not by how good you are its about the size of the school they play who they have to play.

oh really now? im pretty sure heritage could have beat white house last year they had alot more talent last year and this year i think they could beat them to. white house got in the playoffs at 5 and 5. i mean im happy they got in and hope they do well but im sorry to say heritage is starting to have the better athletes. after the 09 class graduated from white house it hasnt been very good for them since then. and as for heritage playing in white houses district. heritage cant help what district and class there in. its not by how good you are its about the size of the school they play who they have to play.

Let me say,I am not so sure that Heritage has the kids to challenge BDP in the coming years unless there are alot of transfers coming.(What does the freshman class look like? Thats usually a pretty good indicator) Heritage simply does not have the pool of kids or the structure and tradition that BDP has built over the past decades. Its coming for Heritage for sure but just not quite there yet.

Let me say,I am not so sure that Heritage has the kids to challenge BDP in the coming years unless there are alot of transfers coming.(What does the freshman class look like? Thats usually a pretty good indicator) Heritage simply does not have the pool of kids or the structure and tradition that BDP has built over the past decades. Its coming for Heritage for sure but just not quite there yet.

Im gonna go ahead an chime in here and say....It wouldn't surprise me if in the next few yrs that White House and White House Heritage will be in the same District. TSSAA likes to keep the districts close if they can. Student Numbers will be pretty close come the next Census. :shock:

Edited by NeWbLuE