Indy Ravenwood?

futbol20

Finally, the end of a pathetic season draws near for both teams, more so for Indy.

To top it all off, this is the Thursday Night Lights game on channel 30. Sorry Upn, but your ratings will crash, since most viewers will flip over to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown".

I can harldy wait till next season. Actually, YES I CAN!

Indy wins this one easy. After a rough start, Coach Dyson has put together a few wins and has the Eagles headed in the right direction. Indy Nation realizes they have a lot of YOUNG talent and will be tough the next two seasons. GO INDY!

Wins against Siegel early (4-5) and more recently Hillsboro (3-6) and La Vergne (2-7) tell you that Dyson has Indy going in the right direction. Are you serious? If Indy had beaten someone with a winning record then I would say maybe he has them starting to get better. But these three wins say nothing at all. If it does then my how Indy has lowered their standards.

Wins against Siegel early (4-5) and more recently Hillsboro (3-6) and La Vergne (2-7) tell you that Dyson has Indy going in the right direction. Are you serious? If Indy had beaten someone with a winning record then I would say maybe he has them starting to get better. But these three wins say nothing at all. If it does then my how Indy has lowered their standards.

Another incredible offensive exhibition by both teams. I bet the Erickson kid for Indy had a great game. Just ask him. My pick for player of the year in Region 11...... :roflol: