Indy Ravenwood?

futbol20

I agree. Both of these teams suck like Overton.

Ha ha...where have you been Mr. Spoon? I saw your buddy fork the other day on the side of the road. So an 8-2 team that is going to the playoffs sucks? Maybe to some, but not to the eight teams they beat. A lot of teams are sitting at home next week while Overton will be playing in the first round.

Good finish for Indy winning a close game. I still say the whole Indy situation was handled very shady. Dyson may turn it around, he may be a great coach in time, but the professionalism was lacking in his hire. IMO Indy should have gone with Webb. He applied, was given an interview, rumor is he was offered the job, but turned it down due to knowing Dyson was going to eventually take over and have too much input for his liking. I dont know if any of the rumor is true or not but Webb would have been a good hire without all of the shady stuff.

Indy turned it around , good job indy. Turned what around, beat a raptor and a lavernge team. Wishful thinking if that is what you call turned around ,they still are light years behind Franklin or brentwood,not to mention they still won't put up 24 points in a game next year with that great play calling of dyson.

As stated in a post months ago and disbursed since you asked,no I didn't play in the NFL like air Kevin dyson but can say I am a proud alum I'd notre dame where I recieved a full football scholarship .....spent over 15 years at a Chicago catholic high school as an o cord.

Son recruited to northwestern played l.b. for coach pat.

So not as worthy as dyson but I put my time in unlike dyson,keep dreaming if you think indy is heading in the right direction