Greenback at Grace Christian

maj

you're right, what I think doesn't matter, just stating the fact that the tournament isn't going to help or hurt Jeremy wrestling in college. I'm fully aware of the tournament and what it represents. Again, good luck to Jeremy.

The fact is an " all american " finish could REALLY help Jeremy secure money for college. If it wasn't a big deal he would likely just play the football game. I am not sure you have a clue what the tournament represents. Most knowledgeable people question why he played any football in the first place.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is an " all american " finish could REALLY help Jeremy secure money for college. If it wasn't a big deal he would likely just play the football game. I am not sure you have a clue what the tournament represents. Most knowledgeable people question why he played any football in the first place.

:roflol: ......if you only knew who you've been talking with

I hear you Tigers24fan!! If he only knew!! :shock:

It aint hard to figure out who I am. Never tried to keep it a secret.

I wish Jeremy the best of luck in the tournament and have always pulled for Jeremy except when he wrestles my son. He deserves everything he can get.

Chris Adams

Kingston HS Wrestling Coach

So rcpatriot is saying that Miller is letting team down by wrestling? If this game meant going to or staying home for the playoffs how would you guys feel about him wrestling? I know nothing about the tournament and what it means but I think win or lose Greenback is in.

Don't put words in my mouth. Yes, I have questions of why the decision was made by any and all individuals involved in the process of making such a decision, but with me not being a Greenback supporter or teammate, I guess it's none of my business. Although I do believe it sends the wrong message to the other players.

I am, and have always been a Jeremy supporter though.

sorry patriot, I wasnt trying to put words in your mouth. I have no knowledge of wrestling. My thinking is the same as yours with the kid playing. Your starter is injured, your rb is injured and you now have to play a freshman at QB. My question is if you are in the playoffs and the kid misses do you play him next week? Again, didnt mean any harm.

It aint hard to figure out who I am. Never tried to keep it a secret.

I wish Jeremy the best of luck in the tournament and have always pulled for Jeremy except when he wrestles my son. He deserves everything he can get.

Chris Adams

Kingston HS Wrestling Coach

Thats the irony in what he said.....i wasn't going to give out your identity.....but knowing who you are just made the statements funny

So rcpatriot is saying that Miller is letting team down by wrestling? If this game meant going to or staying home for the playoffs how would you guys feel about him wrestling? I know nothing about the tournament and what it means but I think win or lose Greenback is in.

We secured playoff spot week 7,this should'nt even be an issue,the kids future is more important than this game,it doesn't make us or break us.What if,could've,would've,it's not an issue dont make it one.This is a huge tournament for Jeremy and his family,he's doing the right thing!Jeremy hasn't,nor would'nt let Greenback down.You should be cheering him on instead of making this into a big deal,if the coaches were worried about the outcome of this game they would have had another capable Quarterback ready,if you read the paper,head coach said this one wont hurt or help us in the playoffs,so i guess he's not worried about it to much either,good luck Jeremy!