District 12A

waynecofreak

I didn't say PC was a bad team.Yall are talking about how Lake co shouln't be ranked and this and that but Lake co played Humboldt tough both games.Could have won.So ..all I 'm saying.You were wanting to bet that Summertown and PC would go farther than Union City and Lake Co.We have more than just those two teams,..A pretty tough district.Trenton and Greenfield have good teams.South Fulton and Bradford are improved and capable of beating us.Believe South Fulton took Humboldt to overtime.I am one of the smartest guys on coach t ,whether you want to believe that or not..As for being bored.No..if you notice..this is mostly day time when I post.Read my last post.I said I was leaving for the day.Don't need to come to PC to share my knowdledge.If you really want it..be worth your time to come here and learn some things.I know more about middle tenn than you think,..And about a lot of the teams.I talk to Coach Sharp at Lewis Co pretty regularly.I knew about Wayne Co and Pc before we played them.As for being bored..What is your girl friend doing tonight?

I would answer that last question but i dont wanna get kicked off here, I would like to see the hot chick calling you im sure shes a winner, being as your like 50!!! I may know a little more than you think as well, plus i really dont care what you know about middle tn!!

I would answer that last question but i dont wanna get kicked off here, I would like to see the hot chick calling you im sure shes a winner, being as your like 50!!! I may know a little more than you think as well, plus i really dont care what you know about middle tn!!

You don't know about me as you think.Maybe you need to talk to someone with more info.When a person has a little money,a couple trucks,jeep,Harley anniversary edition motorcyclewith gold plated Harley emblem that young girls seem to like..It's like this.Women like to go where the money is and have a little fun..Don't want you to get kicked off though.You must be one of those PC country boys that live out of town with the awful smell of pigs and chickens and can't get a hot chick.I can talk as much trash as you or anyone,if you want to get personal as you are seemingly wanting to do..As for last night..as you can see..I wasn't on here.I had a great time.Was a little cold at first..felt like we were in the PC gym with the cold PC shooting..Then things got a lot better..kinda as hot as those Lake Co boys scoring 80 points a game. Anyway..It is basketball time tonight.No time fro the women.You have to learn how to balance your life.For all the ones that can't..There's always San Francisco ..if you know what I mean.

I'd like to stick with basketball ..seems like the PC faithful can talk about Lake Co but can't take it when someone talks about their PC boys..Now yall are saying yall can beat Clarksville Ac and the Smith boys are no good.Maybe yall will get that opportunity.

Edited by mrbigster

You don't know about me as you think.Maybe you need to talk to someone with more info.When a person has a little money,a couple trucks,jeep,Harley anniversary edition motorcyclewith gold plated Harley emblem that young girls seem to like..It's like this.Women like to go where the money is and have a little fun..Don't want you to get kicked off though.You must be one of those PC country boys that live out of town with the awful smell of pigs and chickens and can't get a hot chick.I can talk as much trash as you or anyone,if you want to get personal as you are seemingly wanting to do..As for last night..as you can see..I wasn't on here.I had a great time.Was a little cold at first..felt like we were in the PC gym with the cold PC shooting..Then things got a lot better..kinda as hot as those Lake Co boys scoring 80 points a game. Anyway..It is basketball time tonight.No time fro the women.You have to learn how to balance your life.For all the ones that can't..There's always San Francisco ..if you know what I mean.

I'd like to stick with basketball ..seems like the PC faithful can talk about Lake Co but can't take it when someone talks about their PC boys..Now yall are saying yall can beat Clarksville Ac and the Smith boys are no good.Maybe yall will get that opportunity.

Your talkin to the wrong person tellin me about all your toys, I have a few myself, as for tha girl well thats not a problem either. Why dont you show us were ppl were saying we will beat CA. And last time I checked LC was not averaging 80 a game, I also see where they are not in the Top ten any more. But anyways since your the one telling me about all your stuff i really dont care. You seem to b the one taking it personal if its such a problem to you, ill be n martin all week you can drive your anniversary harley down with your young chick and all your money and find out what I have!

Way to "class it up" guys.

Talk a little basketball or da' coach can close this one.

Better yet..start your own thread and keep this one on 12A.

I been trying to keep it to just BBall thats hard to do with ppl like this guy just gettin on here running his mouth about how good 14a is and dogging the ppl in PC but we all know how Lake co. fans are, for now on it will be all BBall talk outta me! Scouts Honor!!

Edited by Bearcats101

I been trying to keep it to just BBall thats hard to do with ppl like this guy just gettin on here running his mouth about how good 14a is and dogging the ppl in PC but we all know how Lake co. fans are, for now on it will be all BBall talk outta me! Scouts Honor!!

That's right.I always try to have fun and stick with sports but you are the one that started talking personal first and being the one with no class by saying I must be some old guy that is bored.Go back and look ..I was having fun with Glaze and a couple others about PC. just as they did and have been about Lake Co.And I can go back to several posts before I even came to the 12A posts where several were downing Lake Co.If you don't like what I write..don't reply.Simple as that..Now back to basketball..

Edited by mrbigster