Can the State Point Record be broken?

DevilMan03

Can they do it?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Can they do it?

The devils can break this record but i dont think it is there main goal or focus these devils have one goal and that is to win the state championship period that is it . Now if we break this record or any other records it is just a plus but it aint going say were a great team just because we break a scoring record now where we going get our respect is winning the state championship and holding down are #1 spot all season and going 15-0 after a heart breaking loss in the state championship game. I hope we get the game with alcoa to we are not going run from anybody and they findout how good we be next year we are only losing 5 players but that is next year though.

A little history lesson behind the city of GreenEville

Greeneville, Tennessee's second oldest town, was founded in 1783 and served as the capital of the Lost State of Franklin

Frontiersman Davy Crockett was born in Greene County

Greeneville is the home and burial place of Andrew Johnson, the 17th President of the United States.

The U.S. Navy Los Angeles-class submarine USS Greeneville (SSN-772) was named in honor of this town.

And Tipton's in downtown Greeneville has the worlds best biscuits and gravy <- personal opinion :thumb:

You left out the Bean Barn Kev-O. You can get the best biscuits and gravy and the best hamburgers just down the street from one another.

Red Bank = GreenEville GreenEville = Red Bank Red Bank = GreenEville GreenEville = Red Bank Red Bank = GreenEville GreenEville = Red Bank

Go forth young pups and experience Cyan. The end is near. Young men crying on fake grass. Its your destination. With a lot of points :roflolk:

Win one championship and you think you can put anyone down. Your head is exploding old man.

BTW, where has barb been to put these guys in their place?

Win one championship and you think you can put anyone down. Your head is exploding old man.

Hey Bud...light. We are just glad to still be hanging on. Blue collar kinda thing. Just like last year. Remember? I just hate to see you Red Bank-GreenEville folks select the top branch. The falls further and the grounds harder. :ph34r:

I don't particularly care how many points are scored in a game as long as there's a W. We drove all the way to Rutledge and watched our first string score 42 in the first quarter,second string score 14 in the second and another 20 in the second half with the third string qb and second string kicker. They scored 10 TDs with 17 offensive plays. Yes the conference is weak, but mediocre teams don't beat teams that bad with reserves playing half the game.

Hey Bud...light. We are just glad to still be hanging on. Blue collar kinda thing. Just like last year. Remember? I just hate to see you Red Bank-GreenEville folks select the top branch. The falls further and the grounds harder. :ph34r:

That branch may be a little stronger this year. That Greene tree has grown.

Buddy, Buddy, Buddy......After a year where Greenevil fans posted a new thread every day and consistently implied they are the greatest ever an indication that they are the ones whoms head is exploding. And you have never won anything, not in your old classification, not in your new one. Now with your North Carolina boys you are the favorite, good for you. As for me, I enjoyed the Greeneville fans I got to know last year. But this years Greenevil fans seem to be overly distraught from last years ending and drunk with desire this year.

I don't particularly care how many points are scored in a game as long as there's a W. We drove all the way to Rutledge and watched our first string score 42 in the first quarter,second string score 14 in the second and another 20 in the second half with the third string qb and second string kicker. They scored 10 TDs with 17 offensive plays. Yes the conference is weak, but mediocre teams don't beat teams that bad with reserves playing half the game.

I understand barb, but I just didn't think you'd let these Westerners talk about your Devils like that without you saying something.

Buddy, Buddy, Buddy......After a year where Greenevil fans posted a new thread every day and consistently implied they are the greatest ever an indication that they are the ones whoms head is exploding. And you have never won anything, not in your old classification, not in your new one. Now with your North Carolina boys you are the favorite, good for you. As for me, I enjoyed the Greeneville fans I got to know last year. But this years Greenevil fans seem to be overly distraught from last years ending and drunk with desire this year.

No your wrong, some of the Devil fans gave always been annoying. Remember GreeneDevil#1 aka CoachTFlorida. Always stirring something and the starter of all these threads. The rest of us just comment when people like old man and others all year long get on here and put the Devils down. The rest of us posters can't help what some say, but the posters can talk good about their teams when others are putting them down.