Can the State Point Record be broken?

DevilMan03

Can they do it?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Can they do it?

Our varsity starters have only played 2 or 2 and a half quarters in almost every blowout win this year. Our second team and freshman are very good and keep scoring in the 3rd and 4th quarters. If you want your reserves to get some experience than you want them to try to keep scoring. So i dont think its called running the score up if your reserves are trying to get some experience.

Any good coach can control the pace of the game once his team is well in control. But then that's the same place the character of a team is born.

I just looked at Greeneville's schedule for the first time.....

C'mon, MAN!!

I swear to you, if Elizabethton played the same schedule they would be 9-1 right now and looking at a 2 or 3 seed. I hope this Alcoa-Greenville H&H gets worked out. Cause y'all need a reality check.

Betsy is a good team but i believe they wld lose to jeff county, ss, and tn high.. plus the devils took them to the woodshed...

C'mon, MAN!!

I swear to you, if Elizabethton played the same schedule they would be 9-1 right now and looking at a 2 or 3 seed. I hope this Alcoa-Greenville H&H gets worked out. Cause y'all need a reality check.

Sunshine T is on a roll. He's like the head cheerleader. Men-in-tights you know. A high pitched voice kinda guy. There is some serious discussion of putting Greeneville in class 7A. Sunshine T's leading the charge :ugeek:

Any good coach can control the pace of the game once his team is well in control. But then that's the same place the character of a team is born.

Yes your right a coach can control the pace of the game once he is well in control. But when the other team goes for it on 4th down or they try to pass everytime and the 2nd and 3rd string gets ints and fumbles and take it to the house the coach no longer has no control the young guys have to get there experience in also. I have been to all the g ville games and i can honestly say they have not tried to run any of the scores up the starters only play 2 quarters and sometimes less than that I know g ville has scored a lot of points and thats becasue the defense gets a lot of three and outs we average 18 mins ago time of possesion so we usually strike quick with our no huddle offense and lets just be real a lot of teams have quit on us and our youngs are out there doing work. Tennessee High kept there starters in the whole game and finaly scored on us with about 4 mins to go in the game but they couldnt even stop our young ones g ville defense is better than our offense and everyone will see that in the playoffs we got some new wrinkles AND LISTEN UP WE ARE NOT RED BANK WE WILL LIVE UP TO OUR NAME THIS YEAR "OUR WILL STRONGER THAN OUR SKILLS" and i hope and pray we SEE GILES AGAIN THEY NO THEY GOT LUCKY AND STOLE WON FROM US LAST YEAR THEY KNOW WE BEAT THEM THE WHOLE GAME EXCEPT FOR THE LAST FEW MINS OF THE GO BUT I PROMISE YOU WE WILL "FINSH" THIS YEAR JUST WAIT AND SEE :mrgreen:

If high scores are a result that's one thing if high scores are your goal you have told the whole state something about your teams character. While winning should be your goal the game is about all the young men of Tennessee which take the field.

A post on coachT says nothing about a teams character :thumb:

C'mon, MAN!!

When your the big kid on the playground I guess you can call who ever you want out lol. I would also love to see this game happen. In order to be the best, you have to beat the best.

What's a Greeneville??? Other than showing up as misspelled on spell checker. :shock:

After further review it has been determined that the 2010 Greeneville Green Devils hues are casting a light similar to circa 2009 Red Bank Lions. Conclusions were drawn after mixing devil green with lion blue. Resulting colour was Cyan. Cyan, as in the colour of Uranus which in turn coincides with the anatomically correct description of one who boasts..... too much :mrgreen:

A little history lesson behind the city of GreenEville

Greeneville, Tennessee's second oldest town, was founded in 1783 and served as the capital of the Lost State of Franklin

Frontiersman Davy Crockett was born in Greene County

Greeneville is the home and burial place of Andrew Johnson, the 17th President of the United States.

The U.S. Navy Los Angeles-class submarine USS Greeneville (SSN-772) was named in honor of this town.

And Tipton's in downtown Greeneville has the worlds best biscuits and gravy <- personal opinion :thumb:

Sunshine T is on a roll. He's like the head cheerleader. Men-in-tights you know. A high pitched voice kinda guy. There is some serious discussion of putting Greeneville in class 7A. Sunshine T's leading the charge :ugeek:

Take your Geritol and go back to bed old man, so you can go back to dreamin about fondling Bo "the Great", hate he missed out on all those big time offers by the way... :rolleyes:

Listen it is what it is, we play who's on our schedule, then we will see when the playoffs come around. We can score points on anybody, and stop anybody, even lil' ol Alcoa.

As far as coach controlling the clock, we've thrown maybe 5-6 times a game, so he's calling run plays all game. I guess we need to tell our guys when they break loose to stop in ten yards and take a knee. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Come on man, put your big girl panties on, it's football. Stop lettin your kids be soft pansies and stop us, not roll over, teach them some self pride.

Gerry were you in the movie? The way you talkin mustve been in that car too, done bumped your head, or just don't know squat about the game.

Edited by greenedevils