Brackets for Super 32?

hrdcrwrestler

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I can tell from website, everyone from TN is done except C. Lewis (130)???

He is fighting in the lower bracket.

Lewis lost this morning, Tennessee is done at the Super 32.

I think its a different story if the Lopez brothers go, if Tj Duncan goes, if Tate Robison goes, all of whom were registered for the tournament and for whatever reason or another just didn't weigh in.

Edited by PRTiii

I think its a different story if the Lopez brothers go, if Tj Duncan goes, if Tate Robison goes, all of whom were registered for the tournament and for whatever reason or another just didn't weigh in.

Ok first off the Lopez brothers baker and Duncan are good but I think we all know they're not on the Same level as Lewis and Watson. I don't see why anyone could think they could do any better Than zach and campbell. It's stupid to try say something like that cause I know one thing Campbell went with a fractured hand and was the only one from tn to make it to day 2. End of story

Nt6

i like the way partIII thinks he knows so much the 32 tournament is the toughest tournament out there other than maybe Iowa and Duncan only got 4th in ohio and ohio is a walk in the park compared to the 32 and as good as Tate is he better at freestyle than folk nothing against any of these guys they r all good wrestlers just answering to part III's post anyway the only way we would know is for all tenn wrestler to go and try congrats to all who went you should have a better season because of it next year lets up r number of wrestler who go which will up r odds of placing let the season begin.

I too wish that all of our registered wrestlers had made the trip. Not sure why the Lopez brothers or Duncan didn't go. I was hoping the Duncan would improve on his previous finish where I think his best performance was 4-2. Campbell was able to improve upon hes previous best which was 3-2.

However, Tate Robinson was never registered for the Super 32. He is just finishing up freshman football and isn't in the type of wrestling shape that we would have sent him out there.

Ok first off the Lopez brothers baker and Duncan are good but I think we all know they're not on the Same level as Lewis and Watson. I don't see why anyone could think they could do any better Than zach and campbell. It's stupid to try say something like that cause I know one thing Campbell went with a fractured hand and was the only one from tn to make it to day 2. End of story

Nt6

There are probably a lot of people out there who would argue what level some of the wrestlers you mentioned are on. All are clearly some of the best in the state. Not sure why you brought Baker into it as he hadn't been previously mentioned but I think his Fargo placing helps show exactly what level he is on. I don't believe that any of the other kids listed have placed at that tournament (and most have been).

i like the way partIII thinks he knows so much the 32 tournament is the toughest tournament out there other than maybe Iowa and Duncan only got 4th in ohio and ohio is a walk in the park compared to the 32 and as good as Tate is he better at freestyle than folk nothing against any of these guys they r all good wrestlers just answering to part III's post anyway the only way we would know is for all tenn wrestler to go and try congrats to all who went you should have a better season because of it next year lets up r number of wrestler who go which will up r odds of placing let the season begin.

Not sure where you pull that Tate is better at freestyle than folkstyle from... his folkstyle acumen is probably yet to be proven at best. However, I believe you will find he has many national level placings in folkstyle including picking up All-American honors at the USAW folkstyle nationals last year.

Also, I doubt that increasing our number of wrestlers attending the Super 32 will improve our odds of having anyone place. Only our very best stand a chance, the rest will fall well short of placing. However, they will be better for having made the attempt. We didn't get it done with the majority of our best wrestlers attending this year, let's hope that our wrestlers can show better next year.

Edited by ghouse

Nt6

TJ didn't go to super 32 because he had a brusied ac and is not in good wrestling shape. And in an early post

where it was said TJ was pinned at the NHSCA tornament the only losses he had was a 4-2 match and a overtime

match. And to say he can't compete at a national level he beat Rivera who placed 2nd today at super 32 and majored Scott Gibbons who won Fargo this summer at Southeastern Prep Tournament in January. But He's good enough to place in a international tournament with kids ages 16 to 23 in the Ukraine and wrestled against the best Ukraine and Russian wrestlers ,trained with the Ukraine National team and was coached by John Peterson. He got second in that tournament But John Peterson said he won the match a product of being at an international tournament.And as far as not being recognized nationaly he is being recruited by top 13 D1 school who want him to sign early.I'm not trying to say TJ is the best wrestler in TN but his name always gets

brought up in a negitive way on this board . This is a sport TJ is very passionate about and takes seriously. Good luck and hats off to all the wrestlers who step on the mat this year.

I too wish that all of our registered wrestlers had made the trip. Not sure why the Lopez brothers or Duncan didn't go. I was hoping the Duncan would improve on his previous finish where I think his best performance was 4-2. Campbell was able to improve upon hes previous best which was 3-2.

However, Tate Robinson was never registered for the Super 32. He is just finishing up freshman football and isn't in the type of wrestling shape that we would have sent him out there.

There are probably a lot of people out there who would argue what level some of the wrestlers you mentioned are on. All are clearly some of the best in the state. Not sure why you brought Baker into it as he hadn't been previously mentioned but I think his Fargo placing helps show exactly what level he is on. I don't believe that any of the other kids listed have placed at that tournament (and most have been).

Not sure where you pull that Tate is better at freestyle than folkstyle from... his folkstyle acumen is probably yet to be proven at best. However, I believe you will find he has many national level placings in folkstyle including picking up All-American honors at the USAW folkstyle nationals last year.

Also, I doubt that increasing our number of wrestlers attending the Super 32 will improve our odds of having anyone place. Only our very best stand a chance, the rest will fall well short of placing. However, they will be better for having made the attempt. We didn't get it done with the majority of our best wrestlers attending this year, let's hope that our wrestlers can show better next year.

Thanks Garrett, these high schoolers are quickly ruining this forum.

Thanks Garrett, these high schoolers are quickly ruining this forum.

I don't see how you can say that "wrestlers" are ruining this post when its about us kids. There wouldn't be a wrestling mat forum without us. Just because you don't agree with some stuff we say doesn't mean you have to talk down to us and treat us w/o respect. My biggest problem with you is that you think that you are better then everybody else.