2 AA quad 3- PLAYOFF OUTLOOK

NeWbLuE

right back atcha.. just maybe ifn we both get through our T$$AA (we want some new $$$$$$$) brackets. just maybe McK. will have another shot.. i did enjoy meeting a lot of you guys last yr.. (class program ya'll got going).

Much appreciation for those words. We are not to keen around these parts, kind of like you there. Seem to get a bad reputation when one is winning.... :thumb:

We sure gonna give everyone fits we face and hopefully we can get up there to play TC. Lets both keep winning and maybe we can get ole butchie to buy us all dinner afterwards :roflol:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much appreciation for those words. We are not to keen around these parts, kind of like you there. Seem to get a bad reputation when one is winning.... :thumb:

We sure gonna give everyone fits we face and hopefully we can get up there to play TC. Lets both keep winning and maybe we can get ole butchie to buy us all dinner afterwards :roflol:

:thumb:

Quad 3 is the toughest, total wins by teams is the highest, has 3 of the top 5 ranked teams in the state, the 6 seed Forrest is the best 6 seed by far of any of the quadrants. Quad 2 would be the second toughest, then Quad 4, then the weakest would be quad 1. TSSAA did a horrible job putting the quadrants together.

Total wins vs who? We've heard this argument for years, and with the exception of McK, last year,

you haven't fared so well. Numbers don't mean squat when you move out of your back yard into the

East. One gold ball in recent memory. Don't waste your money on a new trophy case in this economy.

Go ahead & just pave the parking lot with the extra cash.

Total wins vs who? We've heard this argument for years, and with the exception of McK, last year,

you haven't fared so well. Numbers don't mean squat when you move out of your back yard into the

East. One gold ball in recent memory. Don't waste your money on a new trophy case in this economy.

Go ahead & just pave the parking lot with the extra cash.

:roflolk:

...u rily think that titewad is gonna spring for sum grub :roflol::rolleyes:

Grunt you are right. I garuntee you that this is the toughest bracket 2. Let me ask you a question. Why did the TSSAA not put Trousdale in bracket 3? I was reading in my book and I think Trousdale and Signal Mountain are the two best teams and they will have to play in the third round. That is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

We all know it's a screwed up system. Comparing Quad vs Quad don't mean a whole lot. Good teams win no matter who they play! It's all about money we all need to stop whining about the Quads and lets just play! Let the chips fall where they may! This is imo only good luck and lets play some football! <_<

Edited by zebra99

:roflol: maybe.......if'n we get a win I'm sure he would but if we lose we may have to put a stick up side his fat noggin....lol

Having met Butchie and seen the size of that noggin you better get a hickory stick or your just going to confuse him, he'll think his skillet slinger got a new toy otherwise!!!!!! :roflol: