2 AA quad 3- PLAYOFF OUTLOOK

NeWbLuE

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could quad 3 be the toughest? Lots of good teams across the board here in 2AA/ good luck to all. LETS GET IT ON !!

Quad 2 has the three best teams in the state, in Friendship, Signal, Trousdale, in no certain

order. Quad 3 has some good teams, notably McKenzie, just not on a par with 2.

Quad 2 has the three best teams in the state, in Friendship, Signal, Trousdale, in no certain

Quad 2 is the toughest even Cascade is a pretty good team. I think Mckenzie and Humbolt are the class of the west. I looked at all the prediction and no one picked my final 2. Maybe I'm just a dummy lol.

Grunt you are right. I garuntee you that this is the toughest bracket 2. Let me ask you a question. Why did the TSSAA not put Trousdale in bracket 3? I was reading in my book and I think Trousdale and Signal Mountain are the two best teams and they will have to play in the third round. That is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Grunt you are right. I garuntee you that this is the toughest bracket 2. Let me ask you a question. Why did the TSSAA not put Trousdale in bracket 3? I was reading in my book and I think Trousdale and Signal Mountain are the two best teams and they will have to play in the third round. That is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Hey Roy maybe TSSAA didn't want Signal to make it to Cookeville. :twisted: They knew TC would take care of them on the creekbank. :thumb: Thats if they can handle Friendship. :hungry: