Official 6A Playoff Bracket

randymc

I never said District Champs deserved a 1 seed.... I also do not think though that they deserve to be seeded at the bottom of the barrell. Does Brentwood deserve an 8 seed after winning District 11 and beating Franklin in the last week of the season to only see Franklin get a 6 seed?

The bottom line is the new system is flawed in every way and no team can justify that it has been done properly.

Brentwood definitely does not deserve an 8 seed and Coffee County definitely does.

• Upvote 1

Quad three definately is not fair, i agree completely. Also, Maryville should be in Quad 2 along with Oakland and Riverdale. Someone told me that Maryville petitioned the TSSAA to be put into Quad 2 because they were affraid they would have to play the likes of Oakland or Smyrna before making it to Cookeville. It does not surprise me, after all Maryville is the golden child of the T$$AA. Sorry, for all the guys in Quad three, but it's working out great for the everybody in the east. Roll Tribe!!!

Quad three definately is not fair, i agree completely. Also, Maryville should be in Quad 2 along with Oakland and Riverdale. Someone told me that Maryville petitioned the TSSAA to be put into Quad 2 because they were affraid they would have to play the likes of Oakland or Smyrna before making it to Cookeville. It does not surprise me, after all Maryville is the golden child of the T$$AA. Sorry, for all the guys in Quad three, but it's working out great for the everybody in the east. Roll Tribe!!!

actually oakland is in quad 3