Sullivan South vs Daniel Boone 1st Round

THSVikings2004

HaHa....I guess I should have carried the thought process one step further. I surmised lights, field prep, ticket attendants etc. cost more than the 15 mile roundtrip on a yellow school bus. Your Blue Devil math education is good, but generaql economics 101 teaches "there's no such thing as a free lunch".The Friday Night Lights show costs money to produce. Enjoy.

REBEL NATION thumb[1].gif

You never babysit me...:unsure:

HaHa....I guess I should have carried the thought process one step further. I surmised lights, field prep, ticket attendants etc. cost more than the 15 mile roundtrip on a yellow school bus. Your Blue Devil math education is good, but general economics 101 teaches "there's no such thing as a free lunch".The Friday Night Lights show costs money to produce. Enjoy.

:thumb: Thanks. I see now. Wasn't putting that much thought into it. If it gets cold enough they can make the cost up by selling coffee and hot chocolate. Preciate it.

HaHa....I guess I should have carried the thought process one step further. I surmised lights, field prep, ticket attendants etc. cost more than the 15 mile roundtrip on a yellow school bus. Your Blue Devil math education is good, but general economics 101 teaches "there's no such thing as a free lunch".The Friday Night Lights show costs money to produce. Enjoy.

Oh yea... i forgot paying the officials...GEE , I hope they don't overpay them :blush:

Hades...I must really be out of it this week. I thought you were alluding to the Rebels making more money because we would have more fans show up. They do keep the money seperate don't they?

The way it was explained to me is all gate money goes to TSSAA and each team gets back their $2 / ticket sold and then pay their expenses for the game out of that. We got our share out of the Columbia trip last year but the travel expenses were considerable. This game is the most profitable away game South could have been appointed I would think.