Sullivan South vs Daniel Boone 1st Round

THSVikings2004

Cap, there is no way it looks like to convince you about Haden, so I guess when he is voted Big 8 Offensive MVP you are going to say everybody does not know what they are talking about. Now if Boone wins tonight will you come on here and congratulate them for beating a good South team?

Convince me of what about Haden... what are you talkin about?! :blink: OMG… it must be the water over there in Gray. :blink:

If UT ever watches that footage of Downs in the Boone game, then TN High would have one less that is going to be playing on saturdays. Fact of the matter is we don't give a darn about college ball. This is NET high school football. If a boy from Boone gets a scholarship then that is great, they get to go get an education, but other than that, personally i could care less.

Yep… that’s exactly what I would say if I were you. Fact of the matter is I don’t give a darn about becoming a millionaire. As long as I have food on the table and a roof over my head …. personally I don’t needs all that extra money. :D:lol::roflol: Right VisionB!!

Well, I guess this is the last post before the game. I have to say that this game could go either way. But it will only go one way. And I hope it is fair and may the best team win. Good luck Blazers. Go Rebels.

Good luck to the boys in Blue Comp! I hope for an exciting injury free game for both teams. :thumb:

Convince me of what about Haden... what are you talkin about?! :blink: OMG… it must be the water over there in Gray. :blink:

Convince you that without Haden South would not have beat Boone's butt and TH's butt. I heard Haden ask the South team to give TH a 21 point lead so he could practice their comeback. Cap why don't you give credit where credit is due?

Yep… that’s exactly what I would say if I were you. Fact of the matter is I don’t give a darn about becoming a millionaire. As long as I have food on the table and a roof over my head …. personally I don’t needs all that extra money. :D:lol::roflol: Right VisionB!!

Why do you know about being a millionaire? O how you wish you could be me for just a minute lol

Good game from both teams. One of the most hard fought High School games I have seen in my lifetime. I'm not going to criticize the officials but I will say they let the game get out of hand and it wasn't anyones fault except theres. Boones defense was rock solid and Littletons strip on the receiver racing down the field with under a minute left was the smartest play I had ever seen. Hats off to HH, put the team on his back the whole game and especially on their final play.

Boone got the monkey off there back and will have to stop a solid and fast Knox West team that has many threats.

congrats to both teams on great seasons. i think this is one of the best matchups in the opening round. with that being said i think the BLAZERS will win this one. i was at death valley in week 3 when the rebels beat boone 41-16. this was the worst game boone played all season. the boone team that south will see friday nov5 is leaps and bounds ahead of the one they saw in week 3. the blazer o-line has a soild blocking scheme now that will lean and push the rebels backwards. we have saw it for the last 5 weeks, boone hitting people in the mouth on both sides of the ball. they are just as punishing on O as they are on D. this is really evident in the second half of those gamnes. south hasnt seen a team near the physicallity of these blazers this season. in the first meeting boone had nearly 7 turnovers, that wont happen this week. also no one on here has said anything about the HOME FIELD adv. TRUST ME gray will be a mad house friday night when south comes to town. THE BLAZER NATION could be a factor. For south it is very hard to beat a team 2 times in the same year, we saw this last year when the blazers beat TN HIGH 3 weeks after getting blown out by them. and probably the biggest reason is THE BLAZERS WANT THE REBELS.i know players and couches, and both wanted the rebels. these kids are driven and hungry and want those rebels. i talked to a couple players who said they didnt care if they had to play at death valley, they wanted the rebels. SO to break it down. This isnt the same boone team south saw in week 3. blazers are way to physical. they arent going to turn the ball over 7 times. The game is in gray, so the blazer nation will be alive. hard to beat a calliber team twice in a season, and last and probably the most influential THE BLAZERS WANTED THE REBELS. this is all my opinion feel free to critize and input your opinion. GO000000 MIGHTY BLAZERS GO GO GO

WOOO HOOO. DBHS 7 SSHS 0, thats physical football. HH was smacked around all night. anyone who was at this game knows how good it was. boone had so many opportunities to score more, but couldnt convert. this win falls on the shoulders of the BLAZER D. south players were lookin around at the half to make sure they werent going to get hit running to locker room.lol the physical football in washington county wins a big one tonite.

you could see it on souths players at the end of the first, like they had never been hit this hard before. Poor HH was running for his life all nite. EXCELLENT SCHEME COACH JENKINS. Great game BLAZERS, good season rebels.

this is great, just read the last couple pages of posts mostly talking about HH. lol i love how no one will admit that he is all south has, if they didnt have hime they would have won 4 games this year. nothing proves this more than what happened tonite. THE BLAZERS shut down HH. hit him everytime he had the ball. seems that he was getting up off the ground after every play. may i say it again BOONE 7 SOUTH 0... and i repeat "0". now what a coincidence, HH gets beat up and smacked around all game, doesnt do anything at all but throw an interception, and they dont score any. now tell me again , that HEATH isnt all you have, i will laugh in your face.... physical football on O and D wins. WOOT WOOT hate to say this but TOLD YA SO...

All I want to here about is the big fight. We had one at DB just before halftime but the reports I got was yours was alot bigger.

Boone player picked off a pass, races up the sideline gets tackled near the Boone sideline. Next thing you know fists are flying, players getting thrown around and the police on the field to break it up. After the teams finally gets seperated the official is on the ground laid out. Took 10 min. to get him off the ground. After all is said and done 2 boone players and 1 South ejected.