Sullivan South vs Daniel Boone 1st Round

THSVikings2004

I was about to say the same thing. I've been at games too at Boone where they have done this about 3 years ago. If it got to that point the officials did not do their job. I am not placing all the blame on officials, but they can do things to keep things from getting to that point.

[/quote

TSSAA officials fault to begin with. The best is when the South student section was making chants while the referee was down and hurt, which shows the class from the people from Colonial Heights. But i have to say a gentlemen behind me responded to Souths students chants by saying "it doesn't matter because in two years you will be playing for DB."

I doubt anymore players will get suspended, if anyone should be suspended it should be the officials for the actions that lead up to the brawl.

South wouldn't had won three games without Heath. We all know that and it was clear last night when south put a goose egg on the board. You can argue all you want when heath has 24 carries for only 64 yards. South defense let Cliff Sanders who maybe is 115 to 120 pounds run over you as if he was Brandon Jacobs of the New York Giants.

As we are all from NET and we would love to see a Gold Ball be brought back to this area, we need to support our NET no matter if you like them or not.

JH, I don't necessarily agree with all of your post, but you are spot on about people (especially Dads) being allowed too much intervention. It's been a frustrating year. Main reason I've been quiet.

On a brighter note, congrats to the Blazers and Coach J. Good luck next week.

Hey maybe next year South will have a better team and you can come out and support them. Mr. Fair Weather Fan.:)

jess you are crazy! 65 jumped on 81 and started punching him. I can't help that Boone showed him what was up because of his actions. Mess with one man uve got em all!

Just let the South idiots on here cry all they want. They got hit in the mouth in every position and they wont man up and admit it. When our free safety strips the ball away from one of your top receivers streaking toward the end zone..well ill hang up and listen :thumb:

Well, considering I have heard everyone say that they saw it and they know the real story, someone says South started it someone said Boone....it's like taking a high school fight in the cafeteria and instead including teams and a few thousand fans saying different things.

I'm interested to hear from comp and crawdad and Cap, just to see what they have to say about it all.

In my opinion, this speaks loads of what is wrong with the playoff system when you have two conference teams playing each other again, especially a set of teams that are literally boarding each other with county lines....especially kids who probably know each other off the field, some even going to grade school together then moving one way or another. Especially with two programs that are fighting to keep their dominance and one to take it away. If this was a week 2 game....maybe it would have played out different. Round 1...this was a game of survival for both teams. I hate that the Big 8 only gets one team to go to the second round, as last year all 3 made it to the 2nd and 2 made it to the third.

I dunno, it just seems a cauldron of emotions and history just came to a boiling point in this game.

Glad Boone won tho :thumb:

I just got a phone call and I was told this game will be reviewed...and Boone might be without more players and a Head Coach when they face West.I was told that Jenkins shoved one of our players #65 into the fight...It may even lead to legal stuff if you know what I mean. :thumb:

I heard the world's comming to a end Dec. 21 2012.

South must be the only low seed in the playoffs that feels they were awarded a home game. Welcome to the friendly confines of Nathan Hale stadium Rebels, home of many Rebel victories.

Seems a lot of you ravin Boonatics have come out of the woodwork lately to predict your team's triumph in the postseason. A year ago poor ole FormerBlazer had very little company in this forum. Oh well, enjoy it while you can. It's good to see some are no longer expecting mediocrity in Gray.

I don't think you could call good ole Nathan Hale to friendly last night. I notice no Comp or Crawdad sharing their opinions. I would like to know what you guys thought of last nights circus?

Boone started the fight South finished. South is one of the most classy football programs in the area. Which side would not be quiet when the ref was down after the fight i think it was Boone

You are crazy man, even if you wanted to say Boone threw the first punch,which may or may not have happened i am not sure, their was about 3-4 last hits by South, which were nowhere near legit. Nobody finished a fight, nobody even got hurt except the official, and yea your player showed real class when he got thrown out still wanted to fight with everyone in Hale.

I just got a phone call and I was told this game will be reviewed...and Boone might be without more players and a Head Coach when they face West.I was told that Jenkins shoved one of our players #65 into the fight...It may even lead to legal stuff if you know what I mean. :thumb:

Yea that sounds right, throw a coach out for trying to break up a fight.

LOL ok you can say what you want but apperantly you didn't witness the bad calls by refs all night long for both teams. Hayden isn't all South has. 3 sorry @$$ Boone players thought it would be nice to jump on Nick Solt (#65) after on of them kneed him in the chest whle he was down, therefore he got up and defended himself and got ejected (which is stupid). Before you open yuor mouth look at the facts......what was the score during the regular season game this year????? You should thank the refs though not your unruly team.

I am astonished at how good your vision is, i can't believe you could see all that from the stands on the opposite side of the field with about 50 players in your way. and come on give it a rest, week 3 don't count for #### when your sitting at home on the friday night of round 2. And also their was bad calls on both sides of the Ball. I choose to thank the entire Boone team, especially Littleton. They showed class and enthusiasm, and most important, talent.

Edited by visionbcreality

# 16 from boone stared the fight... he want play next week...

Yeah.....yeah I really don't think so. Try again. The King doesn't need to start fights nor does he go looking to start fights....I don't even think he knows how to make a fist unless a baseball, basketball, or football is in his hand...which he promptly uses to score points or strike people out. Thus, he is the king.

Edited by formerblazer