Knox West vs Tennessee High 1st Round

THSVikings2004

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I feel West has confidence they are the 2010 5A state champs. Overconfidence being their weakness. I do have a gut instinct but I will let it play out. I will say that matchups are pretty even. So in my book it is who brings the beast.

West will have to win against the following teams:

Quad 1

TH (West should roll)

Boone/South (Pretty even matchup)

Anderson Cty/Powell (Huge Roadblock with or without RB)

Semis

Columbia or Tullahoma or Lawrence Cty (Could Win this game)

Finals

Ridgeway or Henry Cty or Jackson NS or Springfield (West has serious trouble here. As does any other East TN team.)

Quad 1 could get to the semis or even the finals, but "on paper" Quad 3 or more likely Quad 4 wins the fancy ball this year.

Winner of the Ball from:

Quad 1 15%

Quad 2 15%

Quad 3 30%

Quad 4 40%

West looked like a decent team when I saw them in August. And they've obviously improved since that game.

THS didn't make the adjustment last week, doubt they'll make it this week.

I know. It’s a shame because after seeing the 1st quarter of last weeks game, I really think it could make a night and day change for this team. <_<

Hey me and a friend are tryFng to go to the game friday but his car is messed up we was wondering if there was anyone doing that could help us out and let us catch a ride with them we would help with gas and everything

You need to get hooked up with Cap, I heard he is not only giving rides, but paying for the ticket and providing a meal for anyone that will go.

West will have to win against the following teams:

Quad 1

TH (West should roll)

Boone/South (Pretty even matchup)

Anderson Cty/Powell (Huge Roadblock with or without RB)

Semis

Columbia or Tullahoma or Lawrence Cty (Could Win this game)

Finals

Ridgeway or Henry Cty or Jackson NS or Springfield (West has serious trouble here. As does any other East TN team.)

Quad 1 could get to the semis or even the finals, but "on paper" Quad 3 or more likely Quad 4 wins the fancy ball this year.

Winner of the Ball from:

Quad 1 15%

Quad 2 15%

Quad 3 30%

Quad 4 40%

Will have to say West plays in a tuff region with Maryville, Bearden, Farragut, Catholic and have done a pretty good job in this region playing with alot of 6A schools. I think that will help then out alot in the playoffs.

Edited by allvolfan1