Knox West vs Tennessee High 1st Round

THSVikings2004

In the past 10 years DB, TN High, and South Have about almost exactly the same wins bs losses in the playoffs. DB has the best, then South, then TN High. TN High had only two playoff wins that I think are west of morristown in ten years being seymour (really a small school playing up) and an ever impressive Cocke County in a 1st round. South has a few more, not many. What is funny is that DB owned all the bigger schools west of Morristown in the regular season and had problems with Chattanooga, or Oak ridge are teams. You know, good teams. Until, South or Tn High can establish any type of streak over good teams, like Jeff co, Oak Ridge, Farragut then remain silent. I know that these schools are in 6a and you are 5a, but still, beat any 5a team in the previously mentioned schools and then talk. Beat Powell, Halls, anyone. Neither of you can. It is sad. So when DB plays a real team first round (which Jeff co would have stomped south or Tn High) and wins, get back to me. Next up Bearden, which would stomp any other team near besides MAYBE Greeneville.

Bud this aint Fox New! :lol: Any way you spin it DB has lost in the FIRST round 4 (FOUR) out of the last 5 (FIVE) years! In the last TEN years DB has had 5 first round dismissals (09’, 08’, 06’, 05’, and 01’) verses South with 4 (03’, 02’, 01’, and 2000) and THS with ONE in 07’. It is what it is… no spin necessary. You should leave the spinning to Shaun and company and concentrate on gettin- R- done Friday night. Because a Gold Ball would quiet ALL the “ONE AND DONE†talk!! :thumb: I’m coming to the game… save me a seat? :blush:

Edited by Cap1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read Crap1 posts. Your never wrong are you? I wish Waco would come on here and put you I your place like he's done many times before.

And just where would “your place†be? I just state my opinion on hear. If you don’t like it by all means feel free to dispute anything I say. You don’t have to call your daddy in to take your spanking for you…. be a man and tell me what it is in my posts you take issue with. If you are referring to the fact that DB is the current KING of the “One and Doneâ€, there’s nothing daddy WacOff can say about that… it is what it is. Of course I haven’t dug into lil db’s playoff history yet... so…

FYI- This will be Boones 8th playoff appearance… and… well… I think that says it all. No need for further comment… it is what it is. One thing to know with me 08'... I treat thy neighbor as thy neighbor treats me. ;) Good luck to your boys tomorrow night. I may love to debate... but even I can't debate success! :thumb:

Thank you cap. We need all the luck we can to get past Knox West. No matter how much we don't like some NET teams left in the playoffs we all need to support each other.

Believe me… you have my support and respect. It’s just this competitive tic I have… I can’t seem to shake it even in the post season with a lame duck team this year. :blush: I hope the Boone boys hit um in the mouth once for us. Maybe it will help ease the pain of these cleat marks we have all up and down our backs. :D

Edited by Cap1

FYI- This will be Boones 8th playoff appearance… and… well… I think that says it all. No need for further comment… it is what it is. One thing to know with me 08'... I treat thy neighbor as thy neighbor treats me. ;) Good luck to your boys tomorrow night. I may love to debate... but even I can't debate success! :thumb:

Pretty good playoff record too. Since 1997, they went to the second round, got beat in the first, went to the third, then a few years later got in but played an awesome Morristown west and got out, then came back and beat elizabethton and ran into south, ran into south the next year, then last year went to the third round and this year they are back in the second round so far.

This will be the 15th game they have played in the playoffs....currently the blazers have 2-2 in the second round, 0-2 in the third round. Not bad. Great building blocks to have for the future even if it goes all the way back to 1997, but the current couple of years with two straight second round appearences are great for any program. Still, more work to be done but I think the community and school will keep working hard for the program.