Sequatchie Co. @ Bledsoe Co.

DefMinded

I have been wanting for a rematch ever since the last play of the last game. The sad part is, it's the first round of the playoffs and more at stake which everyone knows. Our offense has improved since we last played and Bledsoe has been stumbling to score. Both teams will be ready to play and the winner will be the one that excecutes the best and makes the fewest mistakes. So the question becomes, will this be as good a game as it was on Oct. 1st? One can only hope so. If anyone finds themselves with nothing to do come Friday night, might I suggest make a trip to Bledsoe County High School and watch some good ole SV football.

are you guys healthy?

Bledsoe will have everyone healthy and 100% Friday night. Dunlap may have had a couple of big wins the last few weeks, but look who they were playing and the record of those schools. I am not saying they are a bad football team, but folks shouldn't be impressed with big wins over Meigs or McMinn Central this year. Again, just look at their records. Bledsoe will be fired up and ready for this one and with it being played in Pikeville the crowd will be tremendous. Bledsoe rolls in this one and Dunlap will have to go home and get ready for next year. Go Big Blue!

Bledsoe will have everyone healthy and 100% Friday night. Dunlap may have had a couple of big wins the last few weeks, but look who they were playing and the record of those schools. I am not saying they are a bad football team, but folks shouldn't be impressed with big wins over Meigs or McMinn Central this year. Again, just look at their records. Bledsoe will be fired up and ready for this one and with it being played in Pikeville the crowd will be tremendous. Bledsoe rolls in this one and Dunlap will have to go home and get ready for next year. Go Big Blue!

Agree that you cant take into account Sequatchie's last 4 games much, but they have taken care of business and gotten starters alot of rest. I will take mercy rule wins over those 4 teams any day. Bledsoe seems to be stuggling in every phase of the game right now. Couldnt get a 100 yard rusher against CCS. Sequatchie got 3. I hope everyone is healthy and 100% right now. But playoffs is about momentum and Sequatchie is averaging over 40 points since the Bledsoe game

True they are not very good football teams, but we mercied ruled 3 of them in the first half and the other on the firstdrive coming out of the half. I hope everyone in BC is healthy, it will be a great game. How can you say BC will roll when they won by 6 in week 6 and Seq had 3 starters go down in that game. This will be another classic game in the rivalry. However, this game has more meaning. What you can take into account is that Seq took care of CCS and BC struggled. This will be a good game no one is going to roll if they do ill be very suprised.

True they are not very good football teams, but we mercied ruled 3 of them in the first half and the other on the firstdrive coming out of the half. I hope everyone in BC is healthy, it will be a great game. How can you say BC will roll when they won by 6 in week 6 and Seq had 3 starters go down in that game. This will be another classic game in the rivalry. However, this game has more meaning. What you can take into account is that Seq took care of CCS and BC struggled. This will be a good game no one is going to roll if they do ill be very suprised.

And I might add, the crowd will not be bigger since it is being played in Bledsoe Co. I think it would be bigger in Dunlap since we have alot more seating and 4 times the parking, but it's not.

Edited by bratt22

RIGHT NOW Bledsoe is not playing INSPIRED FOOTBALL......... OH But they better get their head right or they will be destoryed!!!!!!!

COME ON BLUE!!!

Time is here dont let your season end this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. To the sequatchie fans yeah get there early and gripe all you want about seating and parking and how much bigger your place is than ours BUT THEY AINT NOTHING LIKE PLAYING UNDER THE SILOS!

RIGHT NOW Bledsoe is not playing INSPIRED FOOTBALL......... OH But they better get their head right or they will be destoryed!!!!!!!

COME ON BLUE!!!

Time is here dont let your season end this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. To the sequatchie fans yeah get there early and gripe all you want about seating and parking and how much bigger your place is than ours BUT THEY AINT NOTHING LIKE PLAYING UNDER THE SILOS!

Both teams will be up and ready to go. Not only is it a playoff game, but its Sequatchie vs Bledsoe period. A chance to end a rivals season. Its going to be a dogfight!!!

P.S. To the sequatchie fans yeah get there early and gripe all you want about seating and parking and how much bigger your place is than ours

No-one was making a gripe about anything... only makeing a statement that there are more room in Dunlap. It is merely a fact!

1. More Parking - unless you consider parking in the grass, on the road and at Funeral Home at Bledsoe

2. More Seating - unless you consider 1/2 Dunlap's fans could bring lawn chairs at Bledsoe.

With that I guess you have as much room as Dunlap