Sequatchie Co. @ Bledsoe Co.

DefMinded

Gladly. Loudon went to Bledsoe County for the first round of the playoffs last year. The players had a little chant they did, nothing derogatory or anything along those lines. The players were doing their chant, and making noise, just getting psyched up for the game. Nothing directed toward any opposing player. The SRO comes out on the field, gets in the face of one of the Loudon coaches, and explained to him that if the chants/noise didn't stop, that he was on the "fast track back to Loudon". I don't know about your coaches but ours would not exit very coordially on some nonsense like that.

Bledsoe should never host Alcoa. They have a rather impressive chant. SWAT might be called.

Thats just something to try to scare u guys and i dont believe it work if i recall loudon put a beat down on Bledsoe last year. They can do wat they wont to against Sequatchie we aint scared. And ive seen Alcoa's chant and its impressive

Edited by Omniscience

NO,NO loudon was and is,alcoa wanabees but the reason the S.R.O. was called to the filed was cause one of the bledsoe players hit a loudon player too hard!the parents or coaches one called the police and wanted charges brought against this kid for assault!

Thats why the loudon folks on here are trying to start some crap! Anyway if loudon is in the playoffs this year I HOPE THEY LOSE!

Also i hope its a clean game and nobody gets hurt!

GO WARRIORS

Edited by Scalded Dogg

NO,NO loudon was and is,alcoa wanabees but the reason the S.R.O. was called to the filed was cause one of the bledsoe players hit a loudon player too hard!the parents or coaches one called the police and wanted charges brought against this kid for assault!

Thats why the loudon folks on here are trying to start some crap! Anyway if loudon is in the playoffs this year I HOPE THEY LOSE!

Also i hope its a clean game and nobody gets hurt!

GO WARRIORS

The reason I give Bledsoe such a hard time is because you all blow this messaeg board up about how good you are while beating a schedule full of 1A and 2A schools.

But it was funny your SRO threating to arrest a coach for a pre-game warm-up chant.

PS: You must not have hit to hard,I believe the score was 42-15.LOL

Edited by automatic

Should be a good one tonight, Hope Little Bro has got the boys ready for a dogfight because that is what it is when these two get together!! He and Reel both know that and as Keith Jackson used to say should be a slobber knocker!! From outside looking in seems the Indians are playing a little better ball right now, I know schedule eased up some for the Indians but the CCS game with Bledsoe made me nervous on how they are playing as well as the Grundy Game. I say Sequatchie in a lower scoring game than last, 27-15.

The reason I give Bledsoe such a hard time is because you all blow this messaeg board up about how good you are while beating a schedule full of 1A and 2A schools.

But it was funny your SRO threating to arrest a coach for a pre-game warm-up chant.

regarding the SRO, he has been well known to be a bit, (how do i say this without being arrested?)mouthy, at sports events all the way down to the pee wee leagues. :roflol: seq. will have a easy win by at least 2 tds. good luck to both teams

regarding the SRO, he has been well known to be a bit, (how do i say this without being arrested?)mouthy, at sports events all the way down to the pee wee leagues. :roflol: seq. will have a easy win by at least 2 tds. good luck to both teams

Neither team will have an easy win tonight, whomever wins will have earned it. There has been a steady mist and at times light rain all day, I hope the field is in decent playing shape, if not it will certainly help Bledsoe. As far as the SRO, this game has nothing to do with him. Neither me nor anyone else is worried about a SRO, we are concerned about what happens on the field between the hashes. Take care of the ball Indians and excute like you have been and you will be fine. Go Indians...

Edited by bratt22

No one from Bledsoe gets on here and blows the message board up about how good they are..... Most of the people talking about how good they were, were outsiders.... Once again you have your facts wrong....