Sequatchie Co. @ Bledsoe Co.

DefMinded

Got the word from the Fall Creek Hermit last night. Figgered I better git it posted up here afore the game starts.

He sez the spread is 20 points. Bledsoe by 20.

Warriors is healthy 100%. No more playin' around. Figgers Sequatchie's due for some bad luck. Team with the least mistakes wins, and that's gonna be the Big Blue Warriors!

That's what the Hermit sez, and the Troll don't argue with the Hermit.:thumb:

I would not want to wager any money on Hermit's predictions

I would not want to wager any money on Hermit's predictions

Naw, he's a little touched in the head,:roflolk: Like kin, though, so the Troll can't go against him. therethere.gif

Think he's been eatin' too much crow lately. Says it ain't bad if ya got enough hot sauce and cold beverage. smiley-eatdrink004.gif

Good luck to the Injuns. Go do the Valley proud! :thumb:

Edited by MountainTroll

Naw, he's a little touched in the head,:roflolk: Like kin, though, so the Troll can't go against him. therethere.gif

Think he's been eatin' too much crow lately. Says it ain't bad if ya got enough hot sauce and cold beverage. smiley-eatdrink004.gif

Good luck to the Injuns. Go do the Valley proud! :thumb:

Dont take this guy to vegas. 20 point spread?

http://homepages.cae.wisc.edu/~dwilson/rsfc/intro/johnson.shtml

Question: In a fake placement must the holder's knee be off the ground before he catches the snap?

Answer: NFHS & NCAA rules: The holder is not down if he catches the snap with his knees on the ground, as long as there is a player in position to kick the ball. It is not required that a kick actually be attempted. So once the holder has the ball he may place and hold the ball for the kicker, OR:

NCAA: He may pass, handoff, etc. from his knees--or he may rise to advance, pass, handoff etc.,

NFHS: He MUST rise first before he does anything else (pass, handoff, etc.)

EXAMPLE: From a field goal formation, the holder catches the snap then, while still on his knees he "shovel passes" the ball forward to the wingback, who advances for a TD.

RULING: NCAA--Legal play, Touchdown counts.

NFHS--The holder is down immediately when he passes the ball before lifting his knees off the ground. Dead ball, touchdown does not count.

So I was half right. After I thought about it I thought College would be able to since I have seen LSU do it many times. WhenI saw Bledsoe do it last night I was shocked that one of our coaches didn't see it and say something, but they have a lot going on.

Oh, thanks Indian.

Edited by bratt22

Anyone know of a High School Coach looking for a job that hates the on side kick play, were lookin' in Pikeville...........

Last night was a pitiful excuse of playcalling late in the 4th quarter on our coach's part... Sorry, I know it's distasteful but it's really & truely the way I feel.... As hard as it is to say from a Warrior to a Indian but you & your COACH made the smart calls & played your game & you are moving on so congradulations.....

Anyone know of a High School Coach looking for a job that hates the on side kick play, were lookin' in Pikeville...........

Last night was a pitiful excuse of playcalling late in the 4th quarter on our coach's part... Sorry, I know it's distasteful but it's really & truely the way I feel.... As hard as it is to say from a Warrior to a Indian but you & your COACH made the smart calls & played your game & you are moving on so congradulations.....

I know your upset, but #44 would have scored whether he was on the 50 or the 5; once he got out side he was not going to be caught, just like the other long runs to much speed. Bledsoe did a good job kepping us from getting outside. Your coach got away with that illegal 2 point conversion, that's not to dumn. I knew it wouldn't take long for the bashing to start, maybe you can get the last coach back.

where you been all year?? do you just show up when things go wrong for the WARRIORS? come on, i will be the first not to agree with the on side kick, but Coach Reel has done alot more good than bad for our program. He has won back to back district championships and i can't ever remember that...i'm not going to bash what our fine young men have done over the last two years....we wanted them to play with pride and for them to play WARRIOR football..and i think they have..and i'm proud to be a BLEDSOE COUNTY WARRIOR AGAIN!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!

where you been all year?? do you just show up when things go wrong for the WARRIORS? come on, i will be the first not to agree with the on side kick, but Coach Reel has done alot more good than bad for our program. He has won back to back district championships and i can't ever remember that...i'm not going to bash what our fine young men have done over the last two years....we wanted them to play with pride and for them to play WARRIOR football..and i think they have..and i'm proud to be a BLEDSOE COUNTY WARRIOR AGAIN!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!

the most impressive thing is the class and respect these teams show each other after the games. They beat the crap out of each other and hug and shake hands at the end. It isnt ugly between the teams. It is a great rivalry and Jason has done a great job molding those guys into young MEN. good luck next year and keep your heads high,

Edited by warrior2024