Sequatchie Co. @ Bledsoe Co.

DefMinded

Jeff I haven't been on here because my boy is now playing for Reel, so I didn't get on here and speak very much although I was on here every 3 or 4 days reading. As for Coach & his playcalling we all know about his onside kick's this season and what it cost us. Coach Owensby is a man the people of this county better look at because when he goes elsewhere ( & he will very shortly if we don't make him our Head Coach) I think our program will drasticly fall without him. Reel has been here for several years (mostly as a assistant) & he was mediocore at best as a assistant, then he brings in Owensby & we all of a sudden start throwing the ball, putting big numbers up on offense, yet Reel's Defense looks no different than it has the past 6 or 7 years.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEE'S THIS??

Coach Owensby is the main reason for the past 2 years, & if people don't wake up & see that we will be back to Reel's 2 or 3 wins like when he was coaching for Boynton & Hubbie. Mark my words, I am one parent who is dreading to see it as my oldest has 3 more years, & my youngest will have 4 after that.

I cant believe how much bledsoe fans can turn on their coach after two district titles and going 15-7 in two years. Yes the onside kick is hard to swallow but like said earlier #44 would have scored just as easy from 80 yrds out with that run and blocking. I believe Coach Reel has made yalls program relevant again. And with the players returning another run at a district is not out of the question.

Got the word from the Fall Creek Hermit last night. Figgered I better git it posted up here afore the game starts.

He sez the spread is 20 points. Bledsoe by 20.

Warriors is healthy 100%. No more playin' around. Figgers Sequatchie's due for some bad luck. Team with the least mistakes wins, and that's gonna be the Big Blue Warriors!

That's what the Hermit sez, and the Troll don't argue with the Hermit.:thumb:

Troll should be eatin' some crow for breakfast every morning! :roflol:

Jeff I haven't been on here because my boy is now playing for Reel, so I didn't get on here and speak very much although I was on here every 3 or 4 days reading. As for Coach & his playcalling we all know about his onside kick's this season and what it cost us. Coach Owensby is a man the people of this county better look at because when he goes elsewhere ( & he will very shortly if we don't make him our Head Coach) I think our program will drasticly fall without him. Reel has been here for several years (mostly as a assistant) & he was mediocore at best as a assistant, then he brings in Owensby & we all of a sudden start throwing the ball, putting big numbers up on offense, yet Reel's Defense looks no different than it has the past 6 or 7 years.

Coach Owensby is the main reason for the past 2 years, & if people don't wake up & see that we will be back to Reel's 2 or 3 wins like when he was coaching for Boynton & Hubbie. Mark my words, I am one parent who is dreading to see it as my oldest has 3 more years, & my youngest will have 4 after that.

I will agree, Coach Owensby has been a BIG improvement to our offence.....and it would be a shame to lose him... :thumb:

Edited by jhoutsider

I will agree, Coach Owensby has been a BIG improvement to our offence.....and it would be a shame to lose him... :thumb:

Go talk to the coach and administration and see if something can be worked out, if he's worth keeping stand up for him. Having said that, I know all to well how hard it is to talk to some people in Pikeville...LOL

i bet your son has one of the best attitudes on the team. unbelievable!!

Edited by Polarsloth