Huntingdon @ South Fulton

Devil_Alumni

Sorry SF for all the injuries, yal had a great year! Huntingdon wins...and that worries all the LC fans!! If it makes SF feel any better,I know where a couple hundred fans wearing green and gold will be Fri...and rooting for a rematch! Our boys in LC really want another shot at yal! good luck and we in hillbillyville say go devils :thumb:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry SF for all the injuries, yal had a great year! Huntingdon wins...and that worries all the LC fans!! If it makes SF feel any better,I know where a couple hundred fans wearing green and gold will be Fri...and rooting for a rematch! Our boys in LC really want another shot at yal! good luck and we in hillbillyville say go devils :thumb:

:roflolk: Thanks.......i guess.

Nothing at all against South Fulton with your injuries, it might be tough for you the second time around for the Red Devils. what Lake County doesn't want is Huntingdon. IF Huntingdon beats South Fulton, it will end the Lake County playoff ride. The Stanges are running hard and have the full deck to hold back any speed or whatever lake Co. has to throw out at them.

I don't know if I'd say Huntingdon is playing GOOD ball right now. I saw the game vs McKenzie on Friday night. They moved the ball well but shot themselves in the foot time and time again. However, that Warbritton (sp?) kid is as good as it gets for high school football. Based on what others have said about South Fulton's injuries plus Huntingdon stopping McKenzie's run game for 3 quarters and Huntingdon's HC's experience in the playoffs, I'd say they will win.

HHS 26 SF 14

I don't know if I'd say Huntingdon is playing GOOD ball right now. I saw the game vs McKenzie on Friday night. They moved the ball well but shot themselves in the foot time and time again. However, that Warbritton (sp?) kid is as good as it gets for high school football. Based on what others have said about South Fulton's injuries plus Huntingdon stopping McKenzie's run game for 3 quarters and Huntingdon's HC's experience in the playoffs, I'd say they will win.

HHS 26 SF 14

I am not sure what game you saw but Huntingdon only had 2 drives the whole night and the shooting themselves in the foot had to do with the Rebel Defense which pretty much shut Huntingdon down for 4 quarters! The Warbritton Kid is a great athlete and will be probably the difference maker in this game. The reason Mckenzie didn't run the ball as much as usual is because Huntingdon put 8 in the box so Arnold passed anytime he needed yards. Mckenzie only punted 1 time the whole game so the game was out of reach pretty much when Mckenzie went up 14 - 0 because Huntingdon had no answer to the Rebel Defense! Just wanted to clear up a few things.

HHS 26 SF 14

Stopping?...34 to 12?....Stopping? :roflolk:Well I Gotta Give Em Credit....They Did Keep It From Being 70 :twisted:

Edited by Butchie

I am not sure what game you saw but Huntingdon only had 2 drives the whole night and the shooting themselves in the foot had to do with the Rebel Defense which pretty much shut Huntingdon down for 4 quarters! The Warbritton Kid is a great athlete and will be probably the difference maker in this game. The reason Mckenzie didn't run the ball as much as usual is because Huntingdon put 8 in the box so Arnold passed anytime he needed yards. Mckenzie only punted 1 time the whole game so the game was out of reach pretty much when Mckenzie went up 14 - 0 because Huntingdon had no answer to the Rebel Defense! Just wanted to clear up a few things.

classic mckenzie cant understand a COMPLIMENT..He said stop the run game for 3 qts. McKenzie scored on long PASS plays...The post never mention the offense doing anything against the D. Huntingdon has been playing good, mckenzie is just a better team. As for this game, it will be more evenly matched and i feel that the Defensive line of Huntingdon will rebound after a rough game last week. The only real issue is the pass defense or lack of pass defense.