Round One: Oakland Vs Franklin

2priceless

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Job milo, I likie. Which reminds me I still need $20.00 from each parent for banquet and trophies. And please remember we are proud to offer this year for the first time you childs trophy to read "Team MVP" for an additional $5.00! :popcorneater:

Spirit tunnel? Oh please, let there be a spirit tunnel!

Edited by TheDeCleater

In all honesty, as much as i hate Franklin losing to Brentwood, Franklin got the better end of the deal!

how? they play the 3 of the top teams in the state in the first 3 rounds?

I think you need to cut him some slack. He is a kicker after all. :roflol: From his standpoint, Franklin has a better draw than Brentwood because they would have to beat:

Oakland

probably Blackman

and then probably Smyrna

While Brentwood would have to beat:

Smyrna

Mt Juliet/McGavock winner

Blackman/Oakland winner

I respectfully disagree.

I think you need to cut him some slack. He is a kicker after all. :roflol: From his standpoint, Franklin has a better draw than Brentwood because they would have to beat:

Oakland

probably Blackman

and then probably Smyrna

While Brentwood would have to beat:

Smyrna

Mt Juliet/McGavock winner

Blackman/Oakland winner

I respectfully disagree.

After losing on last Friday to Brentwood, the TSSAA seeded Franklin higher. Their second and third round games may be more difficult but come this Friday Franklin has a better chance of beating Oakland then Brentwood does of beating Smyrna.

The fact that you are already putting Franklins third game against "probably" Smyrna shows that you give Brentwood very little chance of getting out of their game with a W.

As for being a kicker.... I'll leave that one alone.

After losing on last Friday to Brentwood, the TSSAA seeded Franklin higher. Their second and third round games may be more difficult but come this Friday Franklin has a better chance of beating Oakland then Brentwood does of beating Smyrna.

The fact that you are already putting Franklins third game against "probably" Smyrna shows that you give Brentwood very little chance of getting out of their game with a W.

As for being a kicker.... I'll leave that one alone.

Dear ftballkicker,

Please send me a check in the amount of $450.00 for reimbursement after reading your post I spewed coffee all over my keyboard and monitor and made a terrible mess.

Thanks, Mykidsdad

Dear ftballkicker,

Please send me a check in the amount of $450.00 for reimbursement after reading your post I spewed coffee all over my keyboard and monitor and made a terrible mess.

Thanks, Mykidsdad

I'll get that in the mail for you!

The only way to judge these two teams in common opponents. The only common opponent I can think of that Franklin and Oakland played was Brentwood. If im not correct it took an extremely late TD for Oakland to beat Brentwood. It then took Franklin having 5 turnovers for Brentwood to beat Franklin late in the game.... Based on this and this alone Friday nights game should be a great one. I have never stated that Franklin will in fact beat Oakland, but I do like their chances.

I'll get that in the mail for you!

The only way to judge these two teams in common opponents. The only common opponent I can think of that Franklin and Oakland played was Brentwood. If im not correct it took an extremely late TD for Oakland to beat Brentwood. It then took Franklin having 5 turnovers for Brentwood to beat Franklin late in the game.... Based on this and this alone Friday nights game should be a great one. I have never stated that Franklin will in fact beat Oakland, but I do like their chances.

Can I get that in cash? BTW I'm rooting for both of ya! :popcorneater: