Round One: Oakland Vs Franklin

2priceless

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLD EVERYTHING.

After countless Franklin fans told us BHS faithfulls to quit whining about our tough schedule and that they would beat BHS. hahahaha

1st: how does it feel to know that the BRUINS 3PEATED!!

2nd: now its time to step up for franklin to see if they really could have finished as well as they did with the teams that BHS played. hahaha.

But in all sincerity the REBELS ARE SCREWED

hahaha yea no one else is laughing. first of all no one cares about the 3-peat because honestly winningthe district means nothing as we saw with the seeding this year. Second, i guess we will see if Franklin could play Brentwood's schedule: they have Oakland, Blackman, and Smyrna first 3 rounds. It will be interesting to see how these two teams fare Friday night.

Once again, warhawks showing all of us how it's done on the T. Clear, concise, and double up on the smileys. Then before you get bead on him, he's out. :flower::roflol:

Goes to show exactly how much YOU know. Warhawks is currently living in Ohio. Instead of saying something STUPID he just voices encouragement.

Alot of folks could learn from Warhawks, including myself!

We all await with breathless anticipation..... :roflolk:

Well ibhiii you better learn to laugh at things as you will want to do a lot of crying tomorrow night.

FHS 28

OHS 14

Rebels come to play. I bet NO ONE gives us a chance to win and that is more the reason that I see an upset in the making. Lets go Rebels! I can see it happening!

We have had some rain so the field is wet. There is no sun and little wind and no warmth so it is not drying too much. The weather is getting cold and will be in the 20s Friday night. The ball gets hard and the fingers get numb on passing and catching. Smashmouth football favors the Patriots.

Oakland 21 - Franklin 7.

May have to drive my car to the game :motorbike:

Well ibhiii you better learn to laugh at things as you will want to do a lot of crying tomorrow night.

FHS 28

OHS 14

Rebels come to play. I bet NO ONE gives us a chance to win and that is more the reason that I see an upset in the making. Lets go Rebels! I can see it happening!

Fbforme,

If Franklin beats Oakland by 2 touchdowns, I will personally pay your admission to that drag bar down on Church St. you like to hang out at......... :flower: I will also paint myself Blue & Gold and run nude(nekkid for all of you camo clothed Rebelnecks) from Goalpost to Goalpost before the start of your next playoff game which will be against the winner of Blackman/Overton. If you have ever seen me, you would know this will be sure to cause mass hysteria in the visiting team though concession sales will suffer... :roflol:

All fun aside, if you can beat them by 2 touchdowns, heck, just beat them than my hat will be off to the Rebels and you'll get play on.

Good Luck to all the Wilco teams this weekend!!!