White House @ Montgomery Central

BallBoy13

Montgomery Central is a Wing-T team offensively and defensively they play a 6 man front (and against some team's they'll even jump into a 7 man front depending on their ability to slow down the running game). Key players on offense are:

#13 Sam Hudson (QB)

#4 Kyree Hutchenson (Wing/Slot)

#40 Brett Hill (Halfback)

#33 Ty Chatman (Fullback)

#3 Gabe Sanchez (Split End)

#80 Cole Kemper (Tight End)

They are a well balanced football team that can hurt an opponent in multiple ways. I fear them not being able to slow down the White House running game but I do think they can put up a bunch of points against the Blue Devils defense.

if they similar records, where do we play at? how does tssaa figure that ?

i personally think its neat for once that we are a 5-5 team going in to the playoffs.historically weve been the #1 or 2 seed.true we have to travel but the pressurre isnt on us as it has been in the past.i see us playing lib. magnet in the second round.with hopes to get revenge on the bobcats in the qtrs. if they get past lexington.i like our chances more this year even over last year.

He has left the team. He wasnt getting the carries he did a year ago so I don't blame him!

That teaches our kids a lot....I'm not getting the carries so I'm just gonna quit. This is exactly what is wrong with many kids today. They don't get their way, or parents way, so they quit. I have no "feeling sorry" feelings for him at all.

Edited by BDP2003

Cup Cakes!! Those teams have packed it up till spring. Any team that has made it to post season can be beaten. The cup cakes you refer to have committed themselves to winning football games at whatever the price may be. Granted White House did play a slightly tougher schedule but if you look at the rankings they are ranked the same in the power polls. I would bet this might be a slug fest with the last offense scoring when time runs out will win. Neither team will air it out much, only throwing as a change-up. I do think this will be a test for the number two ranked scoring defense in District 11 to prove they can stop the running attack along with seeing a pretty good quarterback that White House has playing for them. It always comes does come down to blocking and tackling, and the team who commits the least amount of mistakes. Central will have to play its best game of the season to advance to the next round. May the best team win. ;)

i personally think its neat for once that we are a 5-5 team going in to the playoffs.historically weve been the #1 or 2 seed.true we have to travel but the pressurre isnt on us as it has been in the past.i see us playing lib. magnet in the second round.with hopes to get revenge on the bobcats in the qtrs. if they get past lexington.i like our chances more this year even over last year.

Liberty Mag. will absolutely WAX White House if they get the chance to play them. The Devils chances to play the bobcats are slim to none. They should just go ahead and call it a season because there is no way they are getting past Liberty.

Liberty Mag. will absolutely WAX White House if they get the chance to play them. The Devils chances to play the bobcats are slim to none. They should just go ahead and call it a season because there is no way they are getting past Liberty.

I've heard that Liberty is close to a Springfield team. Have you heard much or know much about them?? Enlighten us please.

I've heard that Liberty is close to a Springfield team. Have you heard much or know much about them?? Enlighten us please.

Play alot like Springfield but have bigger, better, and faster athletes all around. If you thought the SP-WH game was bad, just wait. But take it one step at a time. Y'all have to play Central first

Play alot like Springfield but have bigger, better, and faster athletes all around. If you thought the SP-WH game was bad, just wait. But take it one step at a time. Y'all have to play Central first

Found this on youtube. I realize this is a highlight video for Lexington, but Liberty looks very undisciplined, slow, and lazy. Kinda like watching a big back yard football game. White house beats this team 9 out of 10 times.

This team has nothing on Springfield.

i know how good liberty mag. is.i was saying how sweet it would be to see greenbrier again.but to get on here and say we should just quit!everyboby knows that w.house is not your ordinary w.house team this year,but our team isnt going to quit or lay down just because they arent as big and fast.every year theres a cinderella team that goes far,im not sayin that w.house or even greenbrier will be that team,but everybodys 0-0 right now and anyone can win on any giving fri. night...

Found this on youtube. I realize this is a highlight video for Lexington, but Liberty looks very undisciplined, slow, and lazy. Kinda like watching a big back yard football game. White house beats this team 9 out of 10 times.

This team has nothing on Springfield.

nice post. i agree with you ogor this team doesent have anything on the yellowjackets.lib. mag looks like they are loadedwith athletes but they do look a little slow and dont show much desire idk...