OR@Cookeville

SweetScience

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOD if that were to happen wouldn't we have to come to Warrior Drive? Bounder would have to bring you a to go package. Good luck to you guys. I'm like SS, I hope we get to that game, but thatsnot a good match up for us right now. I miss the 90's, talk about great atmoshphere

I am not proud when it comes to those ribs. :unsure:

I would GLADLY pay for a cold care package of them. I got a microwave and an oven. They can be reheated! :hungry::thumb:

As a dragon it is back to where we r use to being after 10 games.So im on the wildcat wagon from the 1st trip to cookville untill its time to go back in a month.Give Normand the ball and watch him go.Glad to c Cam Gregg is back.I think he was Oak Ridges Mvp untill he got hurt.He either blocks or comes close on every kick and punt.He also has atleast 1 rec td and 1 int for 6 that i know of.Good luck make Anderson Co proud.

As a dragon it is back to where we r use to being after 10 games.So im on the wildcat wagon from the 1st trip to cookville untill its time to go back in a month.Give Normand the ball and watch him go.Glad to c Cam Gregg is back.I think he was Oak Ridges Mvp untill he got hurt.He either blocks or comes close on every kick and punt.He also has atleast 1 rec td and 1 int for 6 that i know of.Good luck make Anderson Co proud.

huh? i know normand played some against CC at RB, but i didnt know he was gonna be playing RB in the playoffs? whats the word?