Bruceton heads to union city

Bla

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie you look like someone took a fat persons head and wrapped a belt around it and left it for about 20 years ya mushroom head.

You Know When I Met Ya I Realized Why They Call You Big Swo....Yo Belly Is SWO llen To Match Your Head.

Dude Your As Round As You Are Tall...You Must Be Italian Because The Hotdog Grease Is Seepin Out...Bigster Thought It Was The Concession Stand...Smelt like Bolonga...When You Leave The Concession Stand Kids Chase You To Buy Hotdogs..It Was Hard To Understand Your Speech..Every Other Word You Was Belching..And Spittin Half Eaten Food...I See Even The Recession Can't Slow You Down...

Edited by Butchie

Hey Bruceton fans i would like to hear a lil bout your team. What type offense do yall run? Who are your work horses? How many points do yall average per game? Come On brag on your boys a lil bit. We run the Midline Veer offense. We have a very capable QB who lead us to a State Championship last year and does an excellent job of distributing the rock. Our Fullback,Hyde is a 1000 yrd rusher and has break away speed but loves to grind it out. At slot we have 2 jack rabbit quick kids who dont do much grinding but can fly around the coners. defense is a problem though. Our strong point is the middle.Run It in there and you wont make much money. We are a lil weak on the edges. DB's showed improvement last week with a couple of picks I think. Either way it really depends on which team shows up. We are great when we are on our game but...when we are not focused i would say anyone could beat us. Tell me bout your guys.

Same power team as we have always been for the most part. We know about the veer, we were in your region up until they changed it and I know that it came in with the new coaches. I had a chance to watch them practice a couple of years ago after the new guys came in and saw they were going to be tough running that veer They have always been tough. We used to always scrimmage UC to see where we were in 1A. If we could hang with them, a good 2A team then, we knew we would be ok in 1A.

We have a pretty good team when we are healthy and they have made some great gains this year under coach Jamie Williams who was on our Championship Team and Runner Up team several years ago. I honestly believe that we will get back to our old winning ways under these guys direction in the next few years as I have seen a much more positive attitude from the team, fans, cheerleaders, and the community than I have seen in several years. We see graffiti around town supporting the team to an extent that has not been seen in a few years. If they come out and bring their A game, which I hope they do. I think they may make it interesting. We do not have a super star running back as we have had in the past but a good solid little team that when they really play to their capabilities can hang in there with anyone. Our loses have all been to 2A and 3A teams outside Huntindgon who is still a 2A team for all practical purposes IMO even if they are a bit down this year. As for bragging, I don't think at 5-5 either team is at a place to be bragging about anything, it usually leads to eating crow, so no thanks.

Edited by monster man

2:14 from the fieldhouse to UC's high school, tested it on the GPS yesterday. :ph34r:

If you guys have never seen a game at Union City here is a link that has some pics of the facilities...Some of the best in the state...

http://www.ucturf.com/war.html

As far as eating places go you have Applebees, Joe's Steakhouse, Sassafraz, Ryan's, Legacy, Lepanto, Olympia, Catfish Galley, Buckets, Los Portales....Then you have all the fast food places..McDonald's, Arby's, Burger King, Hardees, Sonic, KFC, Long John Silvers, Captain Ds, Wendy's

If you guys have never seen a game at Union City here is a link that has some pics of the facilities...Some of the best in the state...

http://www.ucturf.com/war.html

As far as eating places go you have Applebees, Joe's Steakhouse, Sassafraz, Ryan's, Legacy, Lepanto, Olympia, Catfish Galley, Buckets, Los Portales....Then you have all the fast food places..McDonald's, Arby's, Burger King, Hardees, Sonic, KFC, Long John Silvers, Captain Ds, Wendy's

Wow! Nice. :thumb: