Bruceton heads to union city

Bla

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a link to the baseball stadium...

http://www.ucturf.com/elam.html

It's all real grass...None of the artificial stuff....

If you guys win Friday night you guys will get to see our baseball and football stadium. If your a fan you will be sitting on 2nd base. PC is one of only 2 teams that share baseball and football. I dont see how UC is 1A . We dont want to show pictures of our stadium let it be a suprise.

If you guys have never seen a game at Union City here is a link that has some pics of the facilities...Some of the best in the state...

http://www.ucturf.com/war.html

As far as eating places go you have Applebees, Joe's Steakhouse, Sassafraz, Ryan's, Legacy, Lepanto, Olympia, Catfish Galley, Buckets, Los Portales....Then you have all the fast food places..McDonald's, Arby's, Burger King, Hardees, Sonic, KFC, Long John Silvers, Captain Ds, Wendy's

I garuntee you that Union County has one of the nicest fields in the state by looking at these pictures. I wonder why Grider want get us a field like that. He makes enough money on these greyhounds to buy us a field like this. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

If you guys win Friday night you guys will get to see our baseball and football stadium. If your a fan you will be sitting on 2nd base. PC is one of only 2 teams that share baseball and football. I dont see how UC is 1A . We dont want to show pictures of our stadium let it be a suprise.

Yea really, we want to keep the element of surprise and I have no idea how they are 1a either i guess the majority of kids go to Obion Central

Especially the visitors side, lol.

Who's the other? I know Marshall County does.

Yea really, we want to keep the element of surprise and I have no idea how they are 1a either i guess the majority of kids go to Obion Central

That is correct, only about 300 or so kids in Union City High School. Most parents in Union City send their kids to Obion Central. Don't know why, you would have to ask them...