Cleveland vs Lawrence county

blueraiders22

WOW......that is a very bold statement!! You speak as if you have seen Lawrence County play.

I have missed maybe 3 games in 6 years. I have definitely seen them play, I actually played for them. Therefore, I'm not shy to say such bold things about the team. They are very good, but I know that they run a wingT that is less than impressive, but very practical for the LC team. Don't underestimate it, but I don't anticipate it being a reason Cleveland should be nervous about. It is run very predictably, but Garland is effective. LC wins by a TD

I have missed maybe 3 games in 6 years. I have definitely seen them play, I actually played for them. Therefore, I'm not shy to say such bold things about the team. They are very good, but I know that they run a wingT that is less than impressive, but very practical for the LC team. Don't underestimate it, but I don't anticipate it being a reason Cleveland should be nervous about. It is run very predictably, but Garland is effective. LC wins by a TD

So you were on some of those teams that never made the playoffs??

So you were on some of those teams that never made the playoffs??

I was a part of one of those teams, yes. Those were the years that Tullahoma would beat us at the end of the season and knock us out of playoffs. However, TSSAA made some changes in district and who we play and low and behold we have the best season in decades and make it to the playoffs last year. But that is another discussion for another forum. I know this team on many levels. The team they have this year is more than capable, but the question is will they bring everything they have? Two weeks ago, they didn't bring anything to the field until the second half. Tullahoma has an incredibly good team, but LC is definitely capable of defeating them. Last Friday was not playoff material for Lawrence County which definitely leads me to believe that this good Cleveland team will have no trouble competing with the wildcats. In the end though, my bias towards Lawrence County and the personal level that I know almost every player on that team tells me that they will win Friday night. Look for it to be one of the best games played by either team.

I was a part of one of those teams, yes. Those were the years that Tullahoma would beat us at the end of the season and knock us out of playoffs. However, TSSAA made some changes in district and who we play and low and behold we have the best season in decades and make it to the playoffs last year. But that is another discussion for another forum. I know this team on many levels. The team they have this year is more than capable, but the question is will they bring everything they have? Two weeks ago, they didn't bring anything to the field until the second half. Tullahoma has an incredibly good team, but LC is definitely capable of defeating them. Last Friday was not playoff material for Lawrence County which definitely leads me to believe that this good Cleveland team will have no trouble competing with the wildcats. In the end though, my bias towards Lawrence County and the personal level that I know almost every player on that team tells me that they will win Friday night. Look for it to be one of the best games played by either team.

I do see what you are talking about with the LCHS team. It appeared that the offense was handcuffed last week against Tullahoma. The LCHS defense actually played very well but the offense struggled for 2 1/2 quarters and then they moved the ball down the field and scored, then low and behold, they came back the very next series and ran the same plays and sets that hadn't worked before. I have seen LCHS play on several occasions this year and it appears they are a hot and cold team. If what they are doing works then watch out. If it is not working, then look for the same thing the entire game. They have the capability to do very well in the playoffs but they have to be able to do a better job adjusting and calling plays that can actually earn them a win. Win or lose they always play hard and hit even harder!!

Good luck CATS!!

Edited by District8AAA

I do see what you are talking about with the LCHS team. It appeared that the offense was handcuffed last week against Tullahoma. The LCHS defense actually played very well but the offense struggled for 2 1/2 quarters and then they moved the ball down the field and scored, then low and behold, they came back the very next series and ran the same plays and sets that hadn't worked before. I have seen LCHS play on several occasions this year and it appears they are a hot and cold team. If what they are doing works then watch out. If it is not working, then look for the same thing the entire game. They have the capability to do very well in the playoffs but they have to be able to do a better job adjusting and calling plays that can actually earn them a win. Win or lose they always play hard and hit even harder!!

Good luck CATS!!

I could not agree more! Be sure to look for a huge defensive game out of Montrell Prince, Drake Newton, and of course Trent Garland (offensively as well). Tyler Bosheers, Whit Shelton, and Trevor Mac will be knocking some of Cleveland's player out for sure, but I expect the most impressive hits will be coming from number 88 Jesse Kennady. If you're there this Friday, which I expect you will be, keep your eye on the six-foot-seven monster that will probably crushing ever person he touches! Those players, I believe, will be keys in the Wildcat's defensive success. I can't wait to see how it all plays out this Friday night though!

lchs's defense will win this game for the cats.. They have played well all year along probably one of the best to have wore the purple and gold, if not the best than definatly the hardest hitting.. seriously theses kids will hurt you.. shelton, mcanally, the bosheers brothers, kennady, brown, and garland will absolutely decleat you. I guarantee you Saturday morning the tullahoma players woke up feeling like they was hit by a train. If the offense can play half way decent and the defense shows up like they have been, it could be a long long night for cleveland

lchs's defense will win this game for the cats.. They have played well all year along probably one of the best to have wore the purple and gold, if not the best than definatly the hardest hitting.. seriously theses kids will hurt you.. shelton, mcanally, the bosheers brothers, kennady, brown, and garland will absolutely decleat you. I guarantee you Saturday morning the tullahoma players woke up feeling like they was hit by a train. If the offense can play half way decent and the defense shows up like they have been, it could be a long long night for cleveland

From what we heard you only cheap shot people after the whistle and spear people on the ground. I am sure people would be sore with hits like that.