Soddy Daisy Trojans Host Lincoln County

SoddyDaisyCajun

At Least we are Playing Next Week : Haters need to wait till next YEAR. HaHa :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Wow, good sportsmanship SDC. I think you were reading too much into birdfans post. We played Riverdale earlier so we know what to expect in your next round. You will definitely have to play better to beat them, but that's why they play the game because things happen.

Good luck the rest of the way.

GO FALCONS!!!!!

Edited by naildriver247

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, good sportsmanship SDC. I think you were reading too much into birdfans post. We played Riverdale earlier so we know what to expect in your next round. You will definitely have to play better to beat them, but that's why they play the game because things happen.

Good luck the rest of the way.

GO FALCONS!!!!!

Absolutely right naildriver247! Soddy has a chance if the Trojans don't turn the ball over and don't give the Warriors freebies due to penalties. Tomahawk Stadium isn't the place one would choose to play the Warriors, but they've been beaten there before (need I say that Lincoln County was the first team to beat them there...and that was the season the Falcons went 4-7, and the Warriors ended that season losing to Brentwood in the state championship game!!!!)

Edited by jabbo

At Least we are Playing Next Week : Haters need to wait till next YEAR. HaHa :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Seriously??? I am by no means a "hater". I am just simply stating a fact. I sure do hope the Trojans show more sportsmanship on the field than you, as a fan, are representing here. I am a strong supporter of high school football in our great state. I was simply stating that you would need good luck next week facing a VERY good Riverdale team. Yes, we lost last night. TRUST me, I am fully aware of that. Our season is over. If the Trojans don't step it up on SO many different levels, your season will end next Friday night. Once again....Good luck next week. You will DEFINITELY need it.

Whoever Soddyman is, needs to quit whining about the coaches. There is no need to bash coaches on a public forum behind a computer screen!!! If you know so much about football, why don't you go back to school, get your degree, and start coaching football? Im sure if the SD coaches are as dumb as you say they are, they would be MORE than happy to have you on staff!!! Or maybe you can give them a coaching clinic to show them what they SHOULD be doing! BOTTOM LINE, the SODDY DAISY TROJANS won!! Stick with little league and quit bashing your coaches.

Ok Riverdale Fan. I don't think I bashed any coaches. See you Friday!

Soddyman (Gl** Po****) i don't think that quackhead is the soddy DC. i'm not 100 percent positive on that, but i dont think he is, but like i said not completly sure. But telling who you think is the Defensive Coordinator to give the offense suggestions is completly uncalled for. the offense scored 26 points, the defense held them to 16 or 17, therefore the offense did a good job of doing their part and the defense did a good job of doing their part as well. did you not realize that SODDY won last night, not the offense, and not the defense, not the special teams, but the team of SODDY DAISY!!! i happen to know a coach or two at soddy, and if you (G.P.) would like to meet with them to give YOUR suggestions, then i'm sure we can make that happen, just let me know and i'll see what i can do.

For starters, I am not G***** P******. I have never met him. Reread my post, I said it was a great win last night. Maybe it was wrong to suggest for a Defensive coach to give the offense suggestions, but I thought they were all in it together to win for Soddy-Daisy. Like I said in my previous post the offense did a good job of sticking with Edwards last night and they did a good job of rolling the QB out on several occasions to give him time. He made some good throws and as I have said before he is going to be a heck of a quarterback in time but for now lets run the ball with Edwards and let 14 manage the game and don't put too much on him. I guess we can agree to disagree, but as I said last night it was a great win to overcome four turnovers and battle back from a 14-0 deficit. All I know is if we make a couple of the mistakes we made last night this coming Friday it will be a long ride home from M'boro. Go Trojans

Edited by soddyman

soddyman I remeber those games espcially the 98 game I remember we had a kid last name Kelly his first names escapes me right now but i think he made a huge defensive play to help us win that game...that was a great game however im not sure it was 98 like you had said could it had been 97? We lost to oakland in 98 and they won state...but whatever year it was it was a great game...see yall friday and please go easy on us

You are correct it was the 97 season. That play you are discussing would probably be the screen pass we got interecepted deep in our territory that went for a Riverdale touchdown. Does Riverdale still play at MTSU or at the high school now?

Ok Riverdale Fan. I don't think I bashed any coaches. See you Friday!

G.P. Your WAY OFF bud!!! Try a little bit closer to home! By the way, you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to SD football!!! Leave the game planning to the coaches. They have done a pretty good job so far with what they are working with. BTW, why would you think your offensive coaches didn't make any adjustments at half time? Did the offense not score 21 points or so in the second half?? SD is a fun team to watch, you should try it! You guys have an excellent staff that cares a lot for their team! My boys are wishing we lived in SD so they could play for that staff. All in all, nobody cares for your breakdown of how the games are going. You OBVIOUSLY have no idea what you are talking about!! And if you think you do, again, I'm sure SD's staff would love to hear your game plan in person. Quit bashing the play calling and put your brilliance to work.

Good Luck SD!! Can't wait till Friday to see some more Chattanooga boys make a run to Cookeville!!

Farewell Doubleshot.

So much for that deep run in the playoffs. I waited all year for you to tell me 'I told you so". You turned out to be a big chicken.

The Falcon players will always be winners on & off the field. But you Doubleshot are another story.

PS Headed back to Fayetteville next week, see you guys in Honeys for lunch.

Well, it was fun keeping you waiting, now lets see how long you will be running your mouth. I predict about another week.

You are correct it was the 97 season. That play you are discussing would probably be the screen pass we got interecepted deep in our territory that went for a Riverdale touchdown. Does Riverdale still play at MTSU or at the high school now?

We are at our high school now in 2000 we FINALLY got our own stadium and it is a great place to play and view a game!!!!in 97 remember we did win state and that game was a DOG FIGHT so i would say that was def. the 2 best teams i think we beat sevier county in the semis

Well, it was fun keeping you waiting, now lets see how long you will be running your mouth. I predict about another week.

That may be, but at least I had all season to be out and not to hide like you. Some deep run in the playoffs!

Your predictions are always wrong.

Really, LC Football has not been the same since the farms went away from the retangle hay bails and switched to the round.

I just love to bash the Falcons mainly because I grew up there and still have a lot of family there. Just fun seeing the 'Little Burro" kick the tail of many of my former freinds, neighbors and classmates. (I know that Blackman has won a least 4-5 games in a row now hard to keep count.)

And NO! I will not be coming back for a class reunion or the Lincoln County Fair. (the bigger and better fair)

Will be at Honeys for lunch this Thursday.

But Doubleshot you are still a LOSER!