Harriman Blue Devils

thugster06

I'll have to ay after watching the Wartburg,Jellico and Hampton games,Harriman is definatly one of the most tallented teams i have seen in a while,but i would have to agree with this preseason assesment,other will disagree but Harriman was out coached in every one of these games.Kees your post was actually spot on!

This Hampton fan will agree! Been a while since Ive seen that amount of talent on a 1A team.

Maybe more talent than alot of AA or even AAA teams Ive seen this year.

Only problem is, is that we have that same talent and a awesome coaching staff

Edited by uknoit2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman was destroyed by Hampton last night. Region 1 is superior to region 2.

This year they was, last year reigon 2 took care of business. As for you to get on here and say stuff like that is just funny. you got on here and ran your big mouth last year up to the day of the sub state games but this day last year you was real quite because OS and Harriman did work on your reigon 1 teams. So please leave this board cause it has nothing to do with your team. Good luck to Hampton and Cloudland at state

This year they was, last year reigon 2 took care of business. As for you to get on here and say stuff like that is just funny. you got on here and ran your big mouth last year up to the day of the sub state games but this day last year you was real quite because OS and Harriman did work on your reigon 1 teams. So please leave this board cause it has nothing to do with your team. Good luck to Hampton and Cloudland at state

I was actually impressed with Harriman last night,very talented and atheletic bunch. They just lost their composure and went wild. Hampton played a good game but Harriman hurt themselves quite a bit.

There was plenty of times Harriman had a good chance last night but everytime somethin would go bad! Don't help any with how the refs were helpin Hampton but we don't make excuses we didn't play as well as we were able either! After goin to state last year and watchin Harriman I don't see Hampton been able to do much in my opinion they just dont have a good enough startin 5 and if number 5 isn't on I don't know how they would be cause when he is shootin good it will open other players up but if he isn't shootin good I don't know how they will be and the teams at state will have a solid startin 5 for sure! And if you want to get technical and say goodluck in baseball I'm sure Harriman will work hard and try to make there run to state and try to make 3 of 4 years that they have went! You better hope your team does somethin in state in basketball cause after basketball I sure don't hear nothin about them when baseball comes around! And yea this is a Harriman blue devil post that was a real classy thing to do to get on here and say somethin about your team

There was plenty of times Harriman had a good chance last night but everytime somethin would go bad! Don't help any with how the refs were helpin Hampton but we don't make excuses we didn't play as well as we were able either! After goin to state last year and watchin Harriman I don't see Hampton been able to do much in my opinion they just dont have a good enough startin 5 and if number 5 isn't on I don't know how they would be cause when he is shootin good it will open other players up but if he isn't shootin good I don't know how they will be and the teams at state will have a solid startin 5 for sure! And if you want to get technical and say goodluck in baseball I'm sure Harriman will work hard and try to make there run to state and try to make 3 of 4 years that they have went! You better hope your team does somethin in state in basketball cause after basketball I sure don't hear nothin about them when baseball comes around! And yea this is a Harriman blue devil post that was a real classy thing to do to get on here and say somethin about your team

You're posts have absolutely no merit, a couple of days ago ,in you're opinion ,Harriman could hold their own with most anyone,now they get beat by 25 and the team that beat them don't have a chance. Another thing is #5 wouldn't be a Mr basketball nominee if he had alot of off games.That being said ,Hampton plays as a team and they have others who can have a big night if needed.

Dude, your posts are.....well, hilarious. Before last night Harriman was the best thing since sliced bread but after you get pounded by 25, you say Hampton doesn't have a good enough startin 5? What does that say about your team bro? Don't make excuses but the refs were HELPING Hampton. Dang, I hate those 8 on 5 fast breaks!

You're posts have absolutely no merit, a couple of days ago ,in you're opinion ,Harriman could hold their own with most anyone,now they get beat by 25 and the team that beat them don't have a chance. Another thing is #5 wouldn't be a Mr basketball nominee if he had alot of off games.That being said ,Hampton plays as a team and they have others who can have a big night if needed.

:thumb:

You dont stop just one of them and win...you have to stop ALL FIVE...and his post was pitiful....Hampton's starting five hang just fine!

The refs did not help Hampton at all. Harriman shot like 10 more foul shots than Hampton in the 1st half. Ward barely even saw the floor in the first half because of the fouls. The refs were all that kept Harriman from getting blown out in the early going.

Harriman was just a very undisciplined team that Hampton ran out of the gym TWICE, nothing more.

Edited by Lord Vader

First of all, REALLY your going to use ole classic "The Refs" comment. The "Refs" or not pick by the teams the TSSAA picks them and by no means were they local. nuff said.

Hampton is for real and the best thing for any team to do after they get beaten as bad as ya'll did is to understand that you got beat by "plain and simple" the better team. "The Hampton Bulldogs are a class act really well coached talented ball club and the worst thing for any team to do is to over look them."

With that said I look for Harriman to be good and get better for years to come. you'all have the talent just not your all's time.

I can't wait for Saturday to see who the Bulldogs play, and can't wait to hear the silence of the "critics"

Go Dogs!!! GOD Bless!!!

My post made plenty of sense, I would like to see who could step up on their team and have the majority of scorin I didn't see anybody that could there big man is a big guy and if ge gets a rebound he might be able to score but if he gets the ball with his back to the basket it ain't happenin, yea 5 is a good player but he won't be able to win games for them in state he will defiantly need help and if he gets it then you never know, it will be tough for sure