Macon @ David Lipscomb

geo1126

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many playoff games has Macon Co. played in, in their school's history?

I wouldn't comment on DL's homefield success when Macon Co. is famous for the tractor pull and not football tradition.

hey spreadeagle most of us will be going threw mo-town to d.l.since your team ant playing no where and if your not at a chicken fight one of us would be glad to pick ya up to go with us to the play-off game. :thumb:

I have never missed a projection in all my years of looking at games. I called state championships for several years. Again most of the champions will come from the east. This game will be a close one. Remember Lipscomb was humbled in their opener by of all people Page. People think McCadams recruits...well if he does he needs to be fired. I think his offensive line averages about 190 pounds. If he recruits he could surely do better. This game will be decided on the field. Lipscomb's grass is like most others...still some green but now a lot of brown. Their stadium is nice but not like most other private schools with college type locker rooms or artificial turf. Lipscomb is actually a poor church of Christ school. The game will be a tough one. Really too close for the expert to call...although my gut is feeling like a Macon county upset here....

I have never missed a projection in all my years of looking at games. I called state championships for several years. Again most of the champions will come from the east. This game will be a close one. Remember Lipscomb was humbled in their opener by of all people Page. People think McCadams recruits...well if he does he needs to be fired. I think his offensive line averages about 190 pounds. If he recruits he could surely do better. This game will be decided on the field. Lipscomb's grass is like most others...still some green but now a lot of brown. Their stadium is nice but not like most other private schools with college type locker rooms or artificial turf. Lipscomb is actually a poor church of Christ school. The game will be a tough one. Really too close for the expert to call...although my gut is feeling like a Macon county upset here....

Never missed a projection, dang you should be able to make some money. :D

Don't know how the game will turn out but my hats off to the boys on the hill. It sure is good to see things improving up there. I sure hope to see the Tigers extend the season another week. Nothing against DL but as a former MC player and coach I got to pull for the tigers. I sure wish I could be there tonight.

How cute both of you comment back to back...I guess one of you has a sister, and you both took turns with her while the other got on the computer.

No need to comment, Snoball, on everything I post on here...it doesn't make you the smack talking king like your partner said earlier. I really don't know who it would be on here, but it sure isn't you.

no , there was a vote... and i won. :mrgreen:

can't get off sister can you? well, you aint watching football tonight, guess you have to pass the time with a family reunion. :roflolk:

good luck tonight macon. it's going to take all 4 qtrs, but i'm hoping for the upset. :thumb:

Never missed a projection, dang you should be able to make some money. :D

Sense you seem to know so much about lipscomb, You should know better than to make a stupid projection like this. MC has no chance in this game. Book it dano. It is obvious you are from East tn

Edited by terminator