Macon @ David Lipscomb

geo1126

i more worried about you breaking a nail typing on here and by the way how much gel do you put in your hair and one last question is your maid american or spanish.

1. Thank you

2. none

3. Neither.

Very clever, Jethro. I see the Macon county schools haven't gotten around to teaching what a period is yet. No, no, no Macon co fans, I'm not talking about the kind of period your sister gets and you have a celebration because you aren't going to be a daddy.

The only thing funnier than the trash on this thread is macon co's 5 crappy wins getting them into the playoffs.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Thank you

2. none

3. Neither.

Very clever, Jethro. I see the Macon county schools haven't gotten around to teaching what a period is yet. No, no, no Macon co fans, I'm not talking about the kind of period your sister gets and you have a celebration because you aren't going to be a daddy.

The only thing funnier than the trash on this thread is macon co's 5 crappy wins getting them into the playoffs.

i would suggest getin off that computer choir boy before you get caught during school hours the arch bishop gonna punish you :o

1. Thank you

2. none

3. Neither.

you sure are hard on ole sis. you're probably just mad because she won't return your calls. :lol:

what do you think stevie?

stevie says;

Lousy lovers

Pick their prey but they never cry out loud

Cry out

Well, did she make you cry, make you break down,

Shatter your illusions of love

And is it over now, do you know how

Pick up the pieces and go home

:roflolk:

you sure are hard on ole sis. you're probably just mad because she won't return your calls. :lol:

what do you think stevie?

stevie says;

Lousy lovers

Pick their prey but they never cry out loud

Cry out

Well, did she make you cry, make you break down,

Shatter your illusions of love

And is it over now, do you know how

Pick up the pieces and go home

:roflolk:

:roflolk::roflolk: Remember when Stevie was on South Park?

DL vistor stands will not hold all the Macon Co fans mentioned, about 8 rows of bleachers with every other row has some funky seats bolted to them that is more like a carnival ride. Feet won't reach the ground and they rock like crazy. Heard they bought them for the home side and DL fans didn't like them so they decided to inconvenience their quests. Sit on home side if you can.

DL vistor stands will not hold all the Macon Co fans mentioned, about 8 rows of bleachers with every other row has some funky seats bolted to them that is more like a carnival ride. Feet won't reach the ground and they rock like crazy. Heard they bought them for the home side and DL fans didn't like them so they decided to inconvenience their quests. Sit on home side if you can.

thanks for the heads up most of us probably take our chances on visitor side